Nazi UFOs in the news again.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Florence

Senior Airman
Sep 27, 2009
NSW, Australia

Attachments

• 1_1_-470x374.jpg
    1_1_-470x374.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2,843
  • H2_1_-720x444.jpg
    H2_1_-720x444.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 8,113
Scoff if you will, but how do you guys explain THIS?? Huh? Yeah, I thought so...

Attachments

• naziufo.jpg
    naziufo.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 9,838
You know what? I'm going to kitbash scratch-build a Nazi UFO Dammit! It's brilliant if I do say so myself. I like this guy's conception...

Attachments

• naziufo1.jpg
    naziufo1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 3,413
Fact is though, the flying wings were difficult enough to fly safely. I know they did try to produce flying saucers for the USAF and British. Trouble was they couldn't be controlled using known aerodynamic principles. Hell even the Flying Wing was really unsafe until the advent of fly-by-wire. Therefore NP in reality. Hoax by newsmen or someone else. Case Closed.

Fact is though, the flying wings were difficult enough to fly safely. I know they did try to produce flying saucers for the USAF and British. Trouble was they couldn't be controlled using known aerodynamic principles. Hell even the Flying Wing was really unsafe until the advent of fly-by-wire. Therefore NP in reality. Hoax by newsmen or someone else. Case Closed.

I think you're stretching it a bit. The YB-49 flew fine, the N9M was a bit tricky but was still flown successfully although it had engine problems. I'd like to see evidence backing up your claims.

He226 had no problems flying, other than the occasional engine malfunction (and the end of the war).

The Horton brothers had great success with thier flying wings, both glider and powered.

Same would go for Dr. Lippisch's designs, though he was not near as popular as the Horton brothers.

Amen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back