Nazi UFOs in the news again.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Perhaps the Mothership that's parked back up behind the Moon is shaped like a giant commode (or giant urinal, depending on what part of the galaxy they're from) and these smaller ships are lamp shaped for atmospheric travel...

Just a guess, here...

Hm. Perhaps an advanced species, capable of interstellar space travel, have discovered the inherent instabilities with "speed of light" travel, and have therefore pursued the concept of "speed of dark"? I think those saucers would be rather wicked with a black-light pulsing around inside...

:evil4:

While checking through my books, hidden in the back of one I found these pics. Think I'll try to make some money on Craigslist with them!!!

Attachments

• Haunebu_a.jpg
    Haunebu_a.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 244
  • RFZ_unk.jpg
    RFZ_unk.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 847
  • VRIL6+rb.jpg
    VRIL6+rb.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 253
  • vril-wi.jpg
    vril-wi.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 402
  • 1950-04-01-germany-01.jpg
    1950-04-01-germany-01.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 436
Hm. Perhaps an advanced species, capable of interstellar space travel, have discovered the inherent instabilities with "speed of light" travel, and have therefore pursued the concept of "speed of dark"? I think those saucers would be rather wicked with a black-light pulsing around inside...

:evil4:

And even more so, if they're invisible! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fact is though, the flying wings were difficult enough to fly safely. I know they did try to produce flying saucers for the USAF and British. Trouble was they couldn't be controlled using known aerodynamic principles. Hell even the Flying Wing was really unsafe until the advent of fly-by-wire. Therefore NP in reality. Hoax by newsmen or someone else. Case Closed.

Case Closed? I do not think so. I've a article by one of the test pilots from the YB49 in a Flight Journal from a few years back that counteracts your claims. Test pilot basically says, IIRC, the plane was a stable platform, and politics is what ultimately killed off the YB49, not the plane's performance or handling.

Actually, the "speed of dark" is not a bad term at all. In Alcubierre's equations describing a warp bubble, dark (or negative) energy is required to warp the space around a ship, creating the bubble. Unfortunately, we have no idea how to create such negative energy with current technologies.

Case Closed? I do not think so. I've a article by one of the test pilots from the YB49 in a Flight Journal from a few years back that counteracts your claims. Test pilot basically says, IIRC, the plane was a stable platform, and politics is what ultimately killed off the YB49, not the plane's performance or handling.

Fact. Like modern day civil manufacturers not wanting to embrace a blended wing body, the military at the time viewed the YB-35/-49 as too radical and not in alignment with airframes that military brass had been trained upon. Sure there were some flight control complexities, but they ultimately settled upon an airframe that albiet had a huge payload capacity and high cruise altitude at minimum weights, had a cruise speed of 180-190mph and was lumbering giant.

But that's another thread I guess...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back