Need desperately some Russian Translation.

CharlesBronson

Senior Master Sergeant
3,568
91
Joined
Jan 11, 2005
Location
Cordoba - Argentina
Hello friends, I need to translate captions in the following photos in order to inedntify the aircraft machineguns in it.

I know one is a Fokker rotative but no idea of the others. Thanks in advance for the help.
 

Attachments

  • raras.JPG
    raras.JPG
    194.3 KB · Views: 252
Thank you both, if somebody could give me the full caption I wil really apreciated.
 
There´s nothing important Charles.

The first one is one-barrell aircraft machine gun
The second one is two-barrell aircraft machine gun
The third one is twelve-barrell aicraft machine gun

All of them with the outter drive from the A/C engine.
 
That was I thought, just wanted to be sure, thanks again.

by the way...I ve found some info about the siemens here:

Looking for pics of the Siemens machine guns fitted to ...

You´re welcome!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back