Jan 28, 2010 #1 CharlesBronson Senior Master Sergeant 3,568 91 Joined Jan 11, 2005 Location Cordoba - Argentina Hello friends, I need to translate captions in the following photos in order to inedntify the aircraft machineguns in it. I know one is a Fokker rotative but no idea of the others. Thanks in advance for the help. Attachments raras.JPG 194.3 KB · Views: 252
Hello friends, I need to translate captions in the following photos in order to inedntify the aircraft machineguns in it. I know one is a Fokker rotative but no idea of the others. Thanks in advance for the help.
Jan 28, 2010 #2 seesul Senior Master Sergeant 3,586 108 Joined Jun 3, 2006 Location Zlin, Czech Republic Website www.leteckabitvakarpaty.cz Hello Charles! The first one is Siemens and the second one Gebauer.
Jan 28, 2010 #3 C Colin1 Senior Master Sergeant 3,526 19 Joined Jan 2, 2009 Location United Kingdom Top one looks like Siemens Middle one looks like Gebayer
Jan 28, 2010 Thread starter #4 CharlesBronson Senior Master Sergeant 3,568 91 Joined Jan 11, 2005 Location Cordoba - Argentina Thank you both, if somebody could give me the full caption I wil really apreciated.
Jan 28, 2010 #5 C Colin1 Senior Master Sergeant 3,526 19 Joined Jan 2, 2009 Location United Kingdom seesul said: Hello Charles! The first one is Siemens and the second one Gebauer. Click to expand... Sorry fella you must have posted this while I was trying to work it out
seesul said: Hello Charles! The first one is Siemens and the second one Gebauer. Click to expand... Sorry fella you must have posted this while I was trying to work it out
Jan 28, 2010 #6 seesul Senior Master Sergeant 3,586 108 Joined Jun 3, 2006 Location Zlin, Czech Republic Website www.leteckabitvakarpaty.cz Colin1 said: Sorry fella you must have posted this while I was trying to work it out Click to expand... No problem!
Colin1 said: Sorry fella you must have posted this while I was trying to work it out Click to expand... No problem!
Jan 28, 2010 #7 C Colin1 Senior Master Sergeant 3,526 19 Joined Jan 2, 2009 Location United Kingdom seesul said: No problem! Click to expand... If I'd thought about the second one instead of just translating it, I would have come up with Gebauer too
seesul said: No problem! Click to expand... If I'd thought about the second one instead of just translating it, I would have come up with Gebauer too
Jan 28, 2010 #8 seesul Senior Master Sergeant 3,586 108 Joined Jun 3, 2006 Location Zlin, Czech Republic Website www.leteckabitvakarpaty.cz There´s nothing important Charles. The first one is one-barrell aircraft machine gun The second one is two-barrell aircraft machine gun The third one is twelve-barrell aicraft machine gun All of them with the outter drive from the A/C engine.
There´s nothing important Charles. The first one is one-barrell aircraft machine gun The second one is two-barrell aircraft machine gun The third one is twelve-barrell aicraft machine gun All of them with the outter drive from the A/C engine.
Jan 28, 2010 #9 seesul Senior Master Sergeant 3,586 108 Joined Jun 3, 2006 Location Zlin, Czech Republic Website www.leteckabitvakarpaty.cz Colin1 said: If I'd thought about the second one instead of just translating it, I would have come up with Gebauer too Click to expand... yep, 'Y' in Russian means 'U' in English.
Colin1 said: If I'd thought about the second one instead of just translating it, I would have come up with Gebauer too Click to expand... yep, 'Y' in Russian means 'U' in English.
Jan 29, 2010 Thread starter #10 CharlesBronson Senior Master Sergeant 3,568 91 Joined Jan 11, 2005 Location Cordoba - Argentina There´s nothing important Charles. Click to expand... That was I thought, just wanted to be sure, thanks again. by the way...I ve found some info about the siemens here: Looking for pics of the Siemens machine guns fitted to ...
There´s nothing important Charles. Click to expand... That was I thought, just wanted to be sure, thanks again. by the way...I ve found some info about the siemens here: Looking for pics of the Siemens machine guns fitted to ...
Jan 31, 2010 #11 seesul Senior Master Sergeant 3,586 108 Joined Jun 3, 2006 Location Zlin, Czech Republic Website www.leteckabitvakarpaty.cz CharlesBronson said: That was I thought, just wanted to be sure, thanks again. by the way...I ve found some info about the siemens here: Looking for pics of the Siemens machine guns fitted to ... Click to expand... You´re welcome!
CharlesBronson said: That was I thought, just wanted to be sure, thanks again. by the way...I ve found some info about the siemens here: Looking for pics of the Siemens machine guns fitted to ... Click to expand... You´re welcome!