Need some assistance, please (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good stuff guys.
Charles, if you haven't seen it, Wojtek posted an excellent thread on a scratch-built, aluminium, 1/15th scale Kingfisher in the modelling threads - lots of detail shown.

Charles, if you will PM me your E-mail address I will send a photo of the cockpit shot in the In The Cockpit II book. I can send you a full size photo so you can see it better. Larger it is.:lol:

Will send it via a PM and thanks.

Airframes said:
Good stuff guys.
Charles, if you haven't seen it, Wojtek posted an excellent thread on a scratch-built, aluminium, 1/15th scale Kingfisher in the modelling threads - lots of detail shown.

I saw that, Terry...

FYI, I have decided to do mine in the colors of the 107 Squadron of the RAAF. It was going to be OOB, for my first build, but Wojtek stepped in to assist and now we have a custom instrument panel, lowered flaps and I have no idea what is up his sleeve for the next move. Also going to try to install a Wasp Jr. from "Engines Things". It's coming along. slow but sure.

Charles

Attachments

• DSC_2059.JPG
    DSC_2059.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 226
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back