I agree, when you click "New Post" it fills up with posts from news. I think it is planned as all the posts are going into their own subsection so it would be good if the "New posts" button didn't search this sub-forum.
Hi I am building the above and in need of the following information
1. Wheel sizes
2. Printable nose art for an olive drab/grey version with forward top turret.
Your help much appreciated.
Stearman66
I am a new member, and I am having trouble locating information on a given aircraft. I am not looking for something to buy at this time......if that is what this site is all about....I guess I should look else where. I hope that is not necessary.
For example: What would I do if I would wanted information on the ww2 attack bomber A-20 Havoc?
I am not looking for something to buy at this time......if that is what this site is all about....I guess I should look else where. I hope that is not necessary.
I am not sure I understand what you are talking about here. What do you think this website is for. It is a WW2 Aviation discussion board filled with info and good people with good info and nothing else.
Gerald Ascencio said:
For example: What would I do if I would wanted information on the ww2 attack bomber A-20 Havoc?
Just kidding man, what kind of info are you looking for first. There are hudreds of websites that will cover the A-20 but if you are looking for something specific about it that would narrow it down.