New Forums and Photo Album

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I agree, when you click "New Post" it fills up with posts from news. I think it is planned as all the posts are going into their own subsection so it would be good if the "New posts" button didn't search this sub-forum.

Hi I am building the above and in need of the following information
1. Wheel sizes
2. Printable nose art for an olive drab/grey version with forward top turret.
Your help much appreciated.
Stearman66

I am a new member, and I am having trouble locating information on a given aircraft. I am not looking for something to buy at this time......if that is what this site is all about....I guess I should look else where. I hope that is not necessary.

For example: What would I do if I would wanted information on the ww2 attack bomber A-20 Havoc?

Gerald Ascencio

I am a new member, and I am having trouble locating information on a given aircraft.

You came to the right place then.

Gerald Ascencio said:
I am not looking for something to buy at this time......if that is what this site is all about....I guess I should look else where. I hope that is not necessary.

I am not sure I understand what you are talking about here. What do you think this website is for. It is a WW2 Aviation discussion board filled with info and good people with good info and nothing else.

Gerald Ascencio said:
For example: What would I do if I would wanted information on the ww2 attack bomber A-20 Havoc?

Gerald Ascencio

Google....

Just kidding man, what kind of info are you looking for first. There are hudreds of websites that will cover the A-20 but if you are looking for something specific about it that would narrow it down.

sure lanc would've had to buy them in the first place so yes someone must've bought lanc's sheep :-k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back