New Fw 190 website/ parts wanted

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A4K

Brigadier General
Dec 17, 2007
The back of beyond
G'day guys!

While on holiday last year, I got talking to a man who has a WW2 vintage BMW R75 motorbike. During the course of the yarn, the subject of German WW2 aircraft came up (as it so often does :) ), and he promptly mentioned 'Oh yes, my son collects Focke-Wulf 190 components' ! :shock: :D

I haven't met his son personally (yet), but have been in touch him via the net. His name is Andor Brunáczki, and he plans to assemble and display a complete BMW 801 engine, first of all, aiming to eventually assemble as complete an aircraft as possible fom existing original components.

He has a good many components already, but many more are needed for this project still. If anyone can help with info or items, he would love to hear from you!
You can see his collection to date, and contact him here: Fw-190

(Btw, he has a number of original parts from other German aircraft aswell to swap for Fw 190 items, including a Jumo 211 engine block, mint condition Bf 109 prop boss, Me 210 cowling, etc)

Cheers!

Evan

Last edited:
I believe it Charles, and I reckon so too Dave!

Since been in contact with Andor again, and he said anyone is welcome at any time to see his collection - in his words: "that's what it's for!"
Hoping to catch up with him in the near future. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back