New guy here, confused (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
And BTW........ "ye" is Not pronounced Yee, it's THE.......... that is Not a letter "Y", similar in shape, but called "thorn" and is the TH sound. So the word "ye" is actually "thee"...... so yere!

Yah have ta forgive Aussies, Melbourne is pronounced Melbun!

You will continue to be confused for as long as you keep coming back to the forum mate! It's contagious, welcome to the club!

I used to be confused, but now I'm not sure if I am as confused as I used to be when I was totally confused, as it confuses me trying to establish the degree of confusion now, compared to being confused earlier, before the advent of bacon .............. which is confusing !!

''Swift as a shadow, short as any dream,
Brief as the lightning in the collied night,
That in a spleen unfolds both heaven and earth,
And, ere a man hath power to say "Behold!"
The jaws of darkness do devour it up.
So quick bright things come to confusion.''

I don't think you scare anybody, but you do take yourselves way too seriously, and there is a definite flavor of a bunch of little boys running a treehouse club. The recent brouhaha over the F-117 manual that mikec1 posted is an excellent case in point. I'm not going to defend mike's reply to the moderator, it was a bit too raw for my taste as well, but the moderator was wrong, all the same. That manual has been all over the Internet, including Avialogs and Scribd, that's where mike got it. It is not regarded by HQ USAF as classified or sensitive in any way, if it were they would have taken action to see that it was removed from the sites I mentioned. As to it being restricted to internal government use, just about all of the NATOPS manuals on this site say the same thing on their first page. Shouldn't those be erased, too? I also note that while mike got banned, the site kept all of his other contributions, which struck me as a bit specious at best. But then, it's your clubhouse, folks, and I leave you to it for greener and more productive pastures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back