New guy here, confused

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGaspar

Airman
Nov 24, 2011
Kansas
Can someone tell me where it says specifically what GB is current, along with date to be finished by, and how I can join one? thanks in advance, and nice to meet everyone.

Name's Russell btw.

Hi Russell, welcome from England. Have a look at the threads between this section and the Group Build threads - the first listing has the forthcoming GB's, what they are and when they start/finish.
At the bottom of the section, there are details of both the rules and photo requirements.

You think you're confused Now?
Give it a week and so what this place does to you!!!!!!! LOL

Welcome aboard, you are among friends, U.S speak.
Mates in Oz!

sign0016.gif

G'day Russ, hope you don't mind the name shortening, kind of an Aussie habit, anyway welcome aboard mate and I hope your no longer confused.................but stay with us and well soon change that.

I find all of this confusing.

Well, OK, let's get real simple:

#11 Aug 1st-Nov 30th - Aces Aircraft of WW2
#12 Nov 1st, 2011-Feb 28th, 2012 - Aircraft in Foreign Service WW2 / Captured Aircraft SPLIT BUILD
#13 Feb 1st-May 31st - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time
#14 May 1st-Aug 30th - Home Country Modern Aircraft / Spitfire Marks SPLIT BUILD
#15 Aug 1st-Nov 30th - Aircraft Carrier Planes
#16 Nov 1st, 2012-Feb 28th, 2013 - From WW1 to WW2 1914-39
#17 Feb 1st-May 31st - The Jet Age 1944-45 / Recon-Transport-Observer Aircraft of WW2 SPLIT BUILD

Note how the builds overlap by a month.

Group build # 12 is in process now I believe Russell. #11 is being judged if I'm not mistaken. Airframes is online at the moment and can give you more info.

Judging for #11 is not starting until after the 30th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back