New Member

Rohan 1

Recruit
2
0
Joined
Aug 23, 2008
Location
Orange, NSW Australia
Hello All,

I am a new member and am glad to have found this forum. I am Australian and am from a rural, practical Australian background. I am proud to say so because of those in my league that have gone before me.

I am very inclined to want to chat about all things WWII and especially all the airbourne theatres involved in the historic conflict. If anyone believes that they know what my origins arm me with, then I would love to hear your comment and share the views that I hold. Respect is held for all views, comments and anecdotes.

Cheers,

Rohan.
 
Thanks Guys, I just might!!
 
Oh for f*ck sake....not ANOTHER bl**dy one..!? What the h*ll are you guys doing there, down under, don't you have work to go to, rugby and cricket to play, Fosters to drink among other things....you probably already do alot of those "among other things"...NOW STOP THAT!(thinks to himself....breed like f*cking bunnies)













Oh yeah....right....sorry....welcome to the family mate...I'm the normal one around here, it won't take you long to realize that!
 
Welcome to the forum.
 
For the record I don't know ANYONE who actually drinks Fosters in Australia. if they are they are probably a tourist

See, Lucky, I told you! The only Fosters diggers know is an eyewear company. :)
 
Welcome rohan and yes lucky is the only normal person here:shock:
 
Welcome too Rohan although I'm usually a read only new member myself because I'm a busy self employed boilermaker with newborn twins (cause apparently we breed like rabbits down here?!). I'm in Sydney and glad to finally have someone on this forum close to home. And yes I too dont know anyone who drinks Fosters.
 
:lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back