New person (1 Viewer)

MAV_406

Airman
32
0
Joined
Mar 6, 2007
Location
Adelaide
i have been here for a while but have not used this site in a very long time. when i first started i did not know how to use this site but i know now. im 15 and have loved aviation since i has two. i read alot of post and look up to all your wisdom. hope to talk to you soon,

Jesse
 
Welcome back, hang around!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Since you were two???? You have a great memory!!!!

Welcome back

No kiddin, Thor! I have trouble remembering last week!!!! (which could explain alot of stupid gaffs I've posted....:oops: )

Welcome aboard, Jesse, stick around and soak it up! Well....soak up most of it. Ignore most of what Lucky says. :lol:
 
I was going to say I thought I'd seen that user ID before.

Anyway welcome.
 
Welcome Jesse!
I share a very similar story except i'm 16!

What do want to do when your older?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back