New pilot!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not another one pretending to be an Officer to impress. For the 2 cents boy and this is what i will call you Ranks in the military are earned that includes from lowly PFCs to sergents and other NCO's to Officers and the like. earning the rank comes from time spent in the military not playing silly games on a computer and trying to convince men who have actually done time in the military earning the respects of their peers in this site but also in their respective branches of the military and respective nations they have served in. This site includes not only US but Canadian Australian New Zealanders British Polish German French and many numerous countries whose members have actually served in various militaries through the world. Boy learn this and learn it fast. you insult these men pretending to be something you are not. If you can't understand this your future you desire in the military will be short and sweet and if your claim that your own father was army you have insulted him by pretending something you are not. perhaps you need to ask your father how he feels about you doing just that.

but that is my 2 cents see others have given advice and already scolded him for his ignorance. i will say no more

Oh boy that pisses me off. As a former military member and Iraq veteran I hate people that impersonate soldiers. It is the greatest disrespect that I can think of. Especially to the soldiers that gave the ultimate sacrifices. The people I served with that gave there lives.

Oh and not so new pilot please believe what us former military and people serving now in the military tell you about the military because it aint hollywood. It is real, people get killed.

I flew combat missions and had my aircraft shot at. Ive had the bodies in my helicopter. I know how real it is, as does Les, evengilder, mkloby, FBJ, Erich, Emac, NS, and a host of other members on this site.

I think Dan just put that kid through his first boot camp. LOL But I have to give it to the kid, it is one thing to be a dumbazz, but you can make up for that by sucking it up and showing respect. Lets see how he does from now on, lets hope he learnt something from Dan about respect, honor, truth.

Adler you will have to count me out of that list. I served in Army Reserves in peace time. it was my dad who served during WW2 not me. i do not claim something not entitled to but give my absolute respect to those in the forum who have served in war time and peace time. i am by all accounts a Military Historian and the Son of An ANZAC.

Well Emac serving in the reserves is still serving aint it? If you had been called into a war zone, you would have done your duty correct?

Therefore to you I :salute: aswell.

Serving in the reserves is still more than most do.

I think Dan just put that kid through his first boot camp. LOL But I have to give it to the kid, it is one thing to be a dumbazz, but you can make up for that by sucking it up and showing respect. Lets see how he does from now on, lets hope he learnt something from Dan about respect, honor, truth.

I think he got scared off and wont return. Which is too bad, because we could have probably gotten through to him as we did P38 Pilot.

Thanks Adler and i meant what i said mate my respects to you and those who have served in war and peace as i was raised by a true ANZAC my father who did give his time and courage to serve my nation. ultimately i will take your salute for my father Alder if thats ok by you. because Adler my dad was and still is my hero.

And yes Adler if at the time i was in the Army Reserves if my country had called for me to go to war yes i would have gone. to do otherwise would have set me down as something less than my Father would have seen me as. I volunteered for the Army Reserve I would have volunteered to go to war if at the time i was called to do so

Im sorry about everything, My retarted cousin made me this account and posted here more that once in my account and i can see everyone dislikes this account.....Lt. Mereel is my father who is in Iraq right now. he is a pilot of i think the 225th Squadron dont really remember. And no he isnt a F-16 pilot either, He flys the F-18 Hornet. And i do want to become a pilot too.
My cousin got my birthday right, Im 14. my cousin always trys to make a bad name for me before i get on. (heck when i get into survice, i sooo badly want to fly the Su-47!!!)

Oh boy :rolleyes:

Kid all I have to say, is you better been telling the truth now or your azz is as good as grass. Guys here will know or check your story. You had better not be telling more stories.

You do know that the SU-47 is Russian right? You are from USA right?

Yikes

If you are history before the next time I check this thread.......next time just tell the truth and leave all the BS stories for the 13 old girls.

OMG, no one trust me here!!! dammit! Do you know what it feels like to have no dad around, Its hard thinking that he might never come back, or be KIA, or MIA...I'm Affraid of this war in Iraq, almost my whole family is in Iraq. Except for my mother and that stupid cousin and my brother.

Kid sorry but I dont believe a single thing you are saying at the moment. In an earlier post your said your dad was Army.

If you wish to stay on this forum, you need to start telling the truth now.

I dont have time to spend on a kid who wants to make **** up. We joke around in this forum alot but we are all very serious about aviation and dont have time to have a kid screw it all up trying to be "cool".

I personally take offense to this lieing especially when it comes to military matters.

By the way I do know what is is like. I served in Iraq. I left my family behind.

Oh and by the way the Airforce does not fly the F/A-18. Only the Navy and Marines do.

Cought you in another lie! Here is another warning for you.

thats ok you dont have to believe me.

I have 2 questions for you, one: your from Germany? why are you in Iraq?

2:where are the rules located?

Rules? Just don't be a little lying piece of crap. You have been BSing us since you started here. We are good guys, just don't BS us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back