New pilot!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Know it was hard on my Dad on more than one occassion Wild. But I do remember Dad returning from Ubon mid 1960s for a few weeks and hired this huge Yank Tank of a car big old black bastard of a car it was. no idea what model though. He tried parking it under the house we were living in an Old Queenslander type of house etc. He managed to place a crease in the roof of the car dead smack in the middle of the car itself. I remember he wasn't too pleased with himself in doing that hahaha

Im really trying not to Chris....

BTW, the 225th was an AAA Searchlight Battalion in WWII.... Not even close pal.... Why dont u ask ur mommy where daddy is stationed.... Where does he fly his F-18 out of???

And for the record, somethings fishy about his last name, as Boba Fetts' real name is Jaster Mereel....

Damn you knowledge for Sci-fi and fantasy is impressive Dan. I always thought I was a Sci-fi/fantasy geek but damn you are on a whole another level. LOL

I bow down to the Master. Hail LORD DAN !!!

:lol:

Dan, if you want to read a good dark grim fantasy that is very very realistic check out "In the Eye of Heaven" from David Keck. Here is his website:

www.keckbooks.com David Keck Official Home Page

He has gathered alot of good reviews about his first book (three will be in the series). As a side note he is also one of my best friends growing up. I still see him couple times a year when he comes back to Winnipeg to visit his parents. He lives in NY now with his Wife. Nice guy and I have to say most likely the most naturally gifted person I have ever personally met, he is just a freaking genius. It was very annoying going to University with him. I would work my azz off for B's (study for days) and he would study for 30mins and pull off A or A+ all the time. Grrr But really if you love fantasy check him out.

Let me ask this Kid something - your dad is in Iraq? You live in Colorado Springs? He he assigned to the academy or Schriever AFB???

Ohhhh kid now you are in trouble.

Let me introduce the Mod team to you:

Adler - He served in the US military for years, seen active service. I call him the "Nice guy" on the team.

Lesofprimus - Where to start, he also served in the US military, SEALS (seen active service). He is the "Tough guy" on the site and loves his role way too much. AKA "Minister of Whoopass", don't tick him off, he can be relentless, I know first hand.

Erich - He has also served in the military, seen active service. He has perhaps the greatest knowledge of German AF in WW2 that you will ever have the pleasure of talking to. He is a good guy, I call him "The walking History Book" lol for a lack of a better term. He has forgotten more about WW2 than you will ever know.

Evanglider - Great guy all around, he is the tech guy of the team. He also has served in the US military (seen active service) and is a active pilot (instructor).

FlyboyJ - Last but not least by anymeans. He has served in the military and seen active service. FlyboyJ is "Mr. Facts", he never talks out of his butt, he persents facts that back up everything he says. Do not and I repeat do not get into an arguement over anything with him b/c you will lose. He will present more facts the back up his side and then you can beat a dead cat with.

There is 2-3 more Mods out there, but they are just not as active as the ones I listed above. I do not leave them out b/c they play any lesser role or are not as good, you just see them a little less is all. No offence to them if I have not listed you above. Sorry any of the Mods that I did list above if I have not totally represented you 100% correctly, I did my best in a short amount of time.

But kid that brings us to where we are now! FlyboyJ is calling you out. He is asking you a question that if you answer wrong will prove again that you are lying to us. Be very careful what you say and how you answer it, if you do not know 100% then ask your Mommy before answering. 8)

I would work my azz off for B's (study for days) and he would study for 30mins and pull off A or A+ all the time. Grrr But really if you love fantasy check him out.

Reminds me of a guy I went to Grad School with. He would come home from from being out drinking at the bars around 3am, dead drunk. Pull out the books and study for an hour, pass out for 4 hours, wake up and go into class to take the test. He was always at the top of the curve. U of P business school, the guy breezed through.

Amazing.

Reminds me of a guy I went to Grad School with. He would come home from from being out drinking at the bars around 3am, dead drunk. Pull out the books and study for an hour, pass out for 4 hours, wake up and go into class to take the test. He was always at the top of the curve. U of P business school, the guy breezed through.

Amazing.

I hate that. The guy I was talking about, my friend, David Keck. He went to U of Manitoba and some Univeristy in UK (U of Sussex if I recall).

The guy would just pull off top marks with suck little effort, drove me nuts. I can honestly say he is the smartest guy I have ever met. You could talk to him about just about anything and he could pull it off. It seemed like he knew something about just about everything. He is a nice guy.

Im really trying not to Chris....

BTW, the 225th was an AAA Searchlight Battalion in WWII.... Not even close pal.... Why dont u ask ur mommy where daddy is stationed.... Where does he fly his F-18 out of???

And for the record, somethings fishy about his last name, as Boba Fetts' real name is Jaster Mereel....

:lol:

You did a search for that too! I found the 225th Search light and I verified the Boba Fett thing.

I had my dad sent off to the Gulf War for 10 months. Having our fathers go to war is not new for most of us; and those that haven't had the feeling have probably left THEIR families.

Pretending to be in the military is a disgrace to all of us and them.

Same here, my father was in the Gulf War.

Yep, hardest thing I've ever had to do was waving bye to my wife and family from the deck of a naval ship on my way to the Persian Gulf.

I cried my eyes out when I said goodbye to my wife to go to Iraq. I was afraid I would never see her again. The part that made me feel better was when I got on the bus to take us to the plane, a friend of mine came over patted me on the back and told me to let it out.

He is a nice guy.

Yeah, I agree with ya, nice guys. Creative, funny, fun to shoot the breeze with, intelligent off the scale, you name it. Knew it and didn't rub your face in it too. It was just the way they were. Generally a credit to the race.

One of the few people I've met who made me feel I've been swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool.

Yeah, I agree with ya, nice guys. Creative, funny, fun to shoot the breeze with, intelligent off the scale, you name it. Knew it and didn't rub your face in it too. It was just the way they were. Generally a credit to the race.

One of the few people I've met who made me feel I've been swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool.

LOL totally agree. Humble guys to.

I start to fly when I was 16 years old with a Bücker, very very nice plane after this I flow with a Pilatus PC-7(18 years old) after with a F-5 Tiger (20 years old)and this moment with a F/A-18 Hornet (22 years old), I'm Lieutnant of the Swiss army force (23 years old).

Thanks.

Lt Bullo Loris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back