New pilot!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Kid I am an American. We have forces stationed in Germany. I was statoined in Germany. Married a German woman and stayed here. My mother was German as well. She married an American Soldier stationed in Germany and therefore I was born in Germany as well. I chose to live here for now.

I served in Iraq for 14 months buddy.

Attachments

• Posing in front of my acft. on the docks at Kuwait City, Kuwait - Feb. 20, 2004-2.JPG
    Posing in front of my acft. on the docks at Kuwait City, Kuwait - Feb. 20, 2004-2.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 56
OMG, no one trust me here!!! dammit! Do you know what it feels like to have no dad around, Its hard thinking that he might never come back, or be KIA, or MIA...I'm Affraid of this war in Iraq, almost my whole family is in Iraq. Except for my mother and that stupid cousin and my brother.

Yes I do know whats its like not having a Father. There is another mistake, don't assume ever.

My Father was never in the military, but he worked on the DEW line. I more or less never had a Father around since I was about 12 old. I really only saw him a few weeks out every year, for about 10 years.

Now my Father died from cancer at the age of 60 only. I know what its like not to have a Father.

My point is don't assume anything in life kid. It gets you in trouble as does lying.

I never said anything about the Airforce!!

Nope but you said you dad was in the Army. Here is your post.

Lt. Mereel said:
Im looking on for a private pilot licences, Well im not really wanting to be a marine, my mom was, and my dad was army... no one in my family has been in the Airforce, so im going to change that. lol

By the way dont even try the Marines thing. mkloby is a USMC pilot...

I mean like is there a place to read the rules?

There is no written down rules you have to worry about, just don't be a lying dickhead.

If you want to learn great, then learn. Do as you were asked to do. Search the forum and read, see how it works around here before you get booted from this site by one of the MODS.

Like I said kid the MODS here can (as can the rest of us) spot a BS artist a mile away. Just stop lying now before its too late.

If your Dad really is in the military then find out from your Mom or someone else what he really does.

:rolleyes:

OMG I should just go ahead and ban you, but I wont just yet, because this is just fricken hilarious! I can not stop laughing!

Dan please dont band this kid yet either, keep him aruond for comic relief.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This reminds me of when my cat plays with mice, he does not kill them, just slaps them around ...bites them little etc etc.

After he gets bored with them he does bite their head off and eats them, well most of them.

My god, this is all too pathetic. Is it wrong that even I feel insulted that he pretended to be in the military; even though I've never served?

Kid, you're going to be in for a rough time here if you keep telling lies. And they don't wash. Most of the regular members are extremely smart, there's only a few exceptions, and most have served somewhere or another. They'll catch you out.

And when it comes to aircraft we've got people from every trade that could be associated with the operation of the things. Hell, even I'm a studying aircraft engineer (admittedly, all theory at the moment). So, you come here to learn...don't spout off to anyone, because we can seperate the bull from the good stuff in nano-seconds.

Im really trying not to Chris....

BTW, the 225th was an AAA Searchlight Battalion in WWII.... Not even close pal.... Why dont u ask ur mommy where daddy is stationed.... Where does he fly his F-18 out of???

And for the record, somethings fishy about his last name, as Boba Fetts' real name is Jaster Mereel....

I grew up with my Father serving overseas in Ubon Thailand and Nui Dhat in Vietnam with the Australian Task Force Command. So I do know what its like for a parent to be away from their family in a war zone. In fact I was about 6 to 8 years old when that occured in the mid 1960s but remember it well. Boy I can understand some what what you are claiming but once again this site isn't a soap opera. I don't need to know your current life nor want to know it. You and your so called cousin needs to get your **** straight. Leave the forum before you are run out on a rail and tarred and feathered. If you are claiming your own father is in Iraq you are not honouring him by making a fool of yourself in front of strangers

I had my dad sent off to the Gulf War for 10 months. Having our fathers go to war is not new for most of us; and those that haven't had the feeling have probably left THEIR families.

Pretending to be in the military is a disgrace to all of us and them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back