New pilot!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Welcome aboard. Name's matt. Where'd you do your flight training? I did primary w/ the air force squadron at NAS whiting, VT-3, and now I'm with another air force squadron - VT-35 for advanced at Corpus Christi. I'm getting assigned to MV-22s. My old CO was a 16 Driver. Amazing pilot, LtCol Coleman.

lol you caught me!! ok yeah i do that to every forum i join....sorry dude.

But I will become a pilot in the airforce, first im going to an aviation college, then officer training. Im going to go to peterson Airforce base.
Usally By the time i get in the F-16 will be retired.

lol you caught me!! ok yeah i do that to every forum i join....sorry dude.

But I will become a pilot in the airforce, first im going to an aviation college, then officer training. Im going to go to peterson Airforce base.
Usally By the time i get in the F-16 will be retired.

Hey - if you REALLY want to fly - join the USMC or the Navy, preferably the former :D Also, why go to an aviation college? There's no point, and it won't help you any in flight school. The military will train you to be a pilot, and those civvy aviation schools are very expensive. If you just have to go air force, try to go to the academy, it's free! These are just some things to take into consideration.

Also - don't impersonate a member of the US Armed Forces.

Hey - if you REALLY want to fly - join the USMC or the Navy, preferably the former :D Also, why go to an aviation college? There's no point, and it won't help you any in flight school. The military will train you to be a pilot, and those civvy aviation schools are very expensive. If you just have to go air force, try to go to the academy, it's free! These are just some things to take into consideration.

Also - don't impersonate a member of the US Armed Forces.

Im looking on for a private pilot licences, Well im not really wanting to be a marine, my mom was, and my dad was army... no one in my family has been in the Airforce, so im going to change that. lol

the reason im going to the flight college is so i can be promoted alot more faster then just a regular pilot that went through the training in the military.
The only thing i will need training on is learning on how to fly a jet...

Sorry dont cut it meatball... U just got a 5 point infraction for that BS u pulled up there.... Posers are turds, and the men who u are posing as, like myself, would stomp ur candyass into the ground....

U need to spend some time reading rather than running off at the mouth about sh!t u have no idea about... Spend time reading the older threads... THIS MEANS ACTUALLY GOING FROM PAGE TO PAGE AND READING THE PREVIOUS THREADS....

U might actually learn something other than lying about who and what u are to men u have served and bled for their respective countries....

And at 14 years old, how many other forums have u joined in the past???

This place is unlike any other u will run across.... Our Admin and Moderating team are very serious about this place, and treat all noobs with attitudes and idiosyncrasy's with disdain and extreme predjudice...

U either get along or u'll be gone as quick as a cheerleaders panties on prom night...

And Sorry and 5 bucks will get u a cheap blowjob by a transvestite.... Its not worth anything...

Im looking on for a private pilot licences, Well im not really wanting to be a marine, my mom was, and my dad was army... no one in my family has been in the Airforce, so im going to change that. lol

the reason im going to the flight college is so i can be promoted alot more faster then just a regular pilot that went through the training in the military.
The only thing i will need training on is learning on how to fly a jet...

Ok, I'm just a POS "regular pilot." You have my apologies...

You don't know how the military works. Here are a few pointers to get you started. It doesn't matter what school you went to. Nor does it matter what classes you took or what you majored in (Sure, you'll pick up a masters down the road if you're looking for promotions beyond field grade). That crap doesn't matter to the other officers that you serve with. Here's the kicker - it ain't worth a DAMN to the enlisted troops you serve. They don't care if you majored in aerodynamics or basket weaving. They care that you know your sh*t cold and serve them well.

A final thing - being an officer, SNCO, or NCO is all about serving those under you. If you are in it for yourself, then you're in it for the wrong reasons, and your troops will see it and run you into the ground.

And about how you think promotions work - it is NOT going to get you promoted more quickly. All that matters is what's in your fitness reports, your Officer Qualification Record, and your Aviation Training Jacket (or service equivalents).

You think you just waltz up and you learn to fly jets??? That ain't how it works. You go through primary, where you'll fly a single engine turboprop. Then, depending on how you do, you'll shoot for heavies, tactical or jets, rotary wing, tiltrotors, etc. Please save the attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back