Jan 1, 2010 #21 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,904 17,292 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Welcome to the forum.
Jan 1, 2010 #22 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,581 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Welcome.
Jan 1, 2010 #23 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,702 39,980 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Welcome to the family mate and Happy New Year! I used to know a guy who served in 'Nam, he flew Skyraider there!
Welcome to the family mate and Happy New Year! I used to know a guy who served in 'Nam, he flew Skyraider there!
Jan 1, 2010 #25 Night Fighter Nut Master Sergeant 2,870 780 Joined Nov 3, 2009 Location Plano Texas Welcome to the forum... My dad served in Da Nang as a snake driver...'69 I think.
Jan 1, 2010 #26 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,702 39,980 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Night Fighter Nut said: Welcome to the forum... My dad served in Da Nang as a snake driver...'69 I think. Click to expand... Snake driver??
Night Fighter Nut said: Welcome to the forum... My dad served in Da Nang as a snake driver...'69 I think. Click to expand... Snake driver??
Jan 1, 2010 #27 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,518 26,844 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com Jan, a Snake Driver is an AH-1 Cobra pilot...our family had one too
Jan 2, 2010 #28 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,702 39,980 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Aaaaah! Right! Cheers GG!