Newfie Rap?! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Link removed. Free advertising is not allowed.

sorry again about the spam i just wanna get my music out htere. this is the last time. cya:evil:

geez i know a few people that thing they're "gangsta" which i didn't think was possible in Cornwall but once you stop pitying these people it's actually really funny to laugh at how stupid they're being in trying to be cool :lol:

geez i know a few people that thing they're "gangsta" which i didn't think was possible in Cornwall but once you stop pitying these people it's actually really funny to laugh at how stupid they're being in trying to be cool :lol:

I think I know what you're talking about... I met one once. I almost wanted to tell him :

"Hey, why do you walk and talk like that ? First, you're White. And second you're not in Harlem !"

I dont care what color they are. Acting like that is stupid. Dressing like that is stupid. Talking like that is stupid. Wanting to live a life of drugs and crime is not cool...

the talking about drugs isn't even the worst part, that prize goes to them stupid hand gestures and the fact they've an inability to pull their trousers up to their waists........

haha, that reminds me of Kerry boasting about the fact she was going to Argos to spent £30 on a ring for her boyfriend, not gangsta but made me laugh all the same, why would you boast about that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back