Newfie Rap?! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

God knows :lol: Ill have such a laugh if I get the Argos job, looking at most of the customers thinking wow, you'll be working your whole life to get a career in what im doing, whereas im only doing it because I need the money and i'll leave as soon as i've got what I needed. :lol:

it's a shop but not with everything laid out so you can pick it up, they've got a catalogue of all their products in the stores, you write down the number of what you want, pay for it and they go and collect your order while you wait...............

I dont care what color they are. Acting like that is stupid. Dressing like that is stupid. Talking like that is stupid. Wanting to live a life of drugs and crime is not cool...
I know what you have in mind and I agree. However, not all rap is like that. For example Czech rap used to be - unfortunaetly not anymore - more like a poetry, about living your life and thus the power of expression, experience... Still some people here do it that way - respect. But most of them do this, which is really counterproductive...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjhuSR--mnk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvV5I7JrVR0

That is what we nickname a toy in our hiphop jargon. Toy = loser...

God help me, Pisis. I actually kinda liked Supercroo's beat. But then again, I don't understand a word he says. Rap is fatiguing to me. I can only take a song or two before I've had enough. And that's the rap I like...which isn't too much really.

Well, supercroo is like:

mz name is hugo toxx
u can call me boss
i **** ur head
i crush skills with stones
i have a lot of experience with drugs
i did them with dolezal [a famous czech junkie writer]
now i think im really intelligent
my intelligence flows out of my ***
from my ***
out and back to the ***

(that is just like 10 seconds of their rap...)

youre right though that their beat is quite good. but thatis all....

Well good rap is an artform. Bad rap is just bullshit...
On the contrary, I never liked the genre u like, Chris. Probably cause it is too agressive...

To each there own my friend...

You see I see it the other way around. The reason I dont like Rap is because 90 percent of glorifies the ghetto lifestyle, drugs, hoes, and killing people. It is just ignorant and nothing more.

Yes, that is true. Not that rap I listen to. Because it gives you an infinite space to explain yourself. You can experiment with sounds, you can simply jam...

And what about metal - why do you like it?

And what about metal - why do you like it?

I dont like just metal. I like Rock in general especially Heavy Metal and Classic Rock but I like all kinds of rock. I like rock because I like music where the band members actually play there intstruments and it is not created using a sound board and a synthesizer or computer. I also like music where the singer actually sings and it is not a rhyming talk to a beat that I really dont like anyhow. Basically I dont consider the BOOM Jigga BOOM Jigga BOOM Jigga BOOM of rap music and it hurts my ears, especially when these rap fans think that everyone else wants to hear there music so they play it so damn loud of there car that the whole area is shaking...

There is nothing better than a good drum beat with beautiful rythem guitar and a lead guitar soloing with a bass guitar thumping away. You can make real music with these instruments.

Agreed, there are lists of the best guitarists, best bassists, best drummers, best pianists etc, but none of "best person pressing buttons on a computer"...I dont consider it "real" music if you know what I mean. When im driving properly Ill play my proper music loud to try and educate everyone... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back