Aug 13, 2009 #1 ellis995 Staff Sergeant 1,077 9 Joined Mar 15, 2009 Location Easington Lane UK My next 2 siggys
Aug 13, 2009 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,285 38,800 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Looking very nice Keith.But the font for your nick still seems to be of too small size.
Aug 13, 2009 #4 imalko Chief Master Sergeant 3,778 299 Joined Mar 2, 2009 Location Vojvodina, Serbia Good point Wojtek. I agree with you, but would also like to note that pictures don't need that kind of bold black frame in my opinion. Other than that, it's OK. You've found some very nice pictures to use as siggys Keith.
Good point Wojtek. I agree with you, but would also like to note that pictures don't need that kind of bold black frame in my opinion. Other than that, it's OK. You've found some very nice pictures to use as siggys Keith.
Aug 13, 2009 #5 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,285 38,800 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland A good point Igor.Undoubtedly these black frames make the pictures darker.
Aug 13, 2009 #6 Dark Matter Banned 337 0 Joined Jun 23, 2009 But dont worry, nothing could get more dark then my sig.
Aug 13, 2009 #7 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,285 38,800 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Are you joking? the pic is quite light.
Aug 13, 2009 #8 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN I like the top one best. Good point Wurger (oh siggy master). The name needs to be a bit bigger and maybe stand out a little more.
I like the top one best. Good point Wurger (oh siggy master). The name needs to be a bit bigger and maybe stand out a little more.
Aug 18, 2009 Thread starter #9 ellis995 Staff Sergeant 1,077 9 Joined Mar 15, 2009 Location Easington Lane UK is this one any better
Aug 18, 2009 #10 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,754 40,079 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Maybe a different font?
Aug 18, 2009 #11 Maximowitz Tech Sergeant 1,960 23 Joined Jun 30, 2008 Location London, England. I like the top one, Sturmstaffel 1 siggy.
Aug 18, 2009 #12 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Yea top one. That's a great shot of the plane.
Aug 19, 2009 Thread starter #13 ellis995 Staff Sergeant 1,077 9 Joined Mar 15, 2009 Location Easington Lane UK How's this one
Aug 19, 2009 #14 Maximowitz Tech Sergeant 1,960 23 Joined Jun 30, 2008 Location London, England. Very nice. I think there's a thread or two about Sturmstaffel 1 on the forum. You should read it, very interesting stuff.
Very nice. I think there's a thread or two about Sturmstaffel 1 on the forum. You should read it, very interesting stuff.
Aug 19, 2009 #15 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Nice - I certainly do not think you can go wrong with it! When I look at it I hear the "Ride of the Valkyries" I think a subtle frame would help it stand out a bit, but that's just my personal preference.
Nice - I certainly do not think you can go wrong with it! When I look at it I hear the "Ride of the Valkyries" I think a subtle frame would help it stand out a bit, but that's just my personal preference.