NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing.....Commercials weren't great, halftime sucked!

But seeing that low life Pittsburgh QB lose......PRICELESS!

TO

While Rodgers was good for all they through on his(coaches;no running game) back I kinda thought the MVP should of been the Mathews for some of the great defense he did and turn overs he forced.

What a great game. Even here in Oz we got the whole thingy. The national anthem sucked! Go cheese heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the Pack, very good game, Anthem SUCKED, half time meh, I liked the VW Darth Vader commercial.

Well, I am a Vikings fan, but I'm glad the Pack won. Now for my beefs, Christina Aguigulara should never be allowed to sing the National Anthem again, the girl from Glee who sang America the Beautiful was awful, and how in the world did The Black Eyed Peas ever become popular? Slash was OK, but I think he was faking it (guitar lip synching;)
Game was actually pretty good though, commercials not.

Congrats to the Packers! If it was any team other than the Steelers, I would have been cheering them on. Ben choked but at least they made it to the SB. It was a great season.

The trophy goes back to Title Town.

Yeah Harrison, that was the only one I found close to being funny myself. Still can't beat the Budweiser commercial a few years back with the "streaker sheep" that interrupts the Clydesdale football game. That one still makes me laugh when I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back