NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your right about Asomugha. I just hope the Cowslobs don't get him. Hey, he is in Oakland......why not just move across the bay!

That is what I say as well. Unfortunately after picking up a QB, I don't think we would have the money to get him either.

Please please pleaseeeeeeee never post that again. It was passed through the internet before the Jets game and it sounds like a song that'd come from Barney.

I wish the Steelers luck but can/will not listen to that song for as long as I live. :lol:

On another note the Jets have some big decisions this offseason. I think they'll put the Franchise tag on Holmes, Sign Edwards, and maybe let Harris (MLB) go...

I'm going to have to root for the Steelers especially if you guys eat perogies, I can relate to those.:lol:

Today is the day!

Man I love the Super Bowl, no matter who is playing. Going to a nice Super Bowl party tonight with a bunch of friends. Should be a good time.

To get into the mood I am watching Super Bowl XXIX.

San Francisco 49ers 49-26 San Diego Chargers

Well, it'll be a sports filled afternoon for me.

12:00 pm 76ers@Knicks
3:00 pm Devils game
6:30 pm or what ever SUPERBOWL!

typical pittsburgh game...this is why we drink...a lot. if they can quit shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and turning the ball over....they can pull this out. and they have always been a better second half team....so we shall see.

Hooray NFC and Green Bay throws down the gaunlet once again on the AFC.:twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back