NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed Chris. Cutler quit. I don't care who says anything different.

Congrats to my Steelers! Go get #7!!!

I think SB 45 is going to be one heck of a game.

There he is, I was waiting for ya! ;)

Like I said in my post (a few posts back), even though I was hoping for the Jets to lose, I understand how it feels to make it that far and then lose. We did it a lot in the 90s...

the steelers are good enough to win. they have the weapons and the talent. they have also been known to become completely brain dead for quarters on end...shot themselves in the foot irreparably...or penalize themselves into the negative yardage. its going to be a good game. i hope both teams play up to their full potential and the officiating it top notch.

I was happy to see that all the teams in the Championship games were old school NFL teams. I don't really have a dog in this fight, but think I'll root for the Packers, all for purely personal reasons. Steelers do not need to get another Super Bowl win up on the 49ers. :)

most of the offensive line is 2nd and 3rd stringers. the middle of the line has been hurt for a long time. pouncy is a rookie at center... all things considered they could have dont a LOT worse. ben holds the ball for a LONG time and that keep everyone in play and adds to the problem. he is usually up to 5 to 7 seconds before a hand is laid on him for the most part.

@TO - no doubt he was hurt. Where he is getting blasted on sports radio is his disconnect with the team. That 3rd string QB was sitting next to him looking at photo's and Cutler just stared into space. Radio guys are also giving example after example of hurt guys doing everything in their power to get back on the field.

Cutler has had this history ever since he has been in the league as everything being all about him. Even with Elway met with him before the Chicago trade, Culter walked in the restaurant with his hat on backwards and the whole time they were talking to him, he was texting. No wonder he was traded. Cutler has a million dollar arm and a wooden nickle brain.

Cutler is a different breed of cat. Very talented but not public relations wise. Possibly immature but I recall that Elway was pretty immature when he first hit the NFL. To question Cutler's toughness means, to me, that one has not watched him play. If he continues to try to run over tacklers like he has in the past, he will one day be seriously hurt.

His attitude on the side lines generated most of the issues about his manhood,He needs to get Bi*** slapped maybe to wake up his little pouty child like ways. I watched him play with the Bronco's and yes you cannot take away the quality of his arm but the guy is not a leader,has a negative affect on the players and is a punk at best, Thank you McDaniels for getting rid of this head case.

Attachments

• Cutler.jpg
    Cutler.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 126
For you guys that are worrying about who has the most Super Bowl rings, the Packers have more NFL championships (12) than the Steelers (6) and the 49ers (5) combined.

The NFL has been crowning champions since 1922.

TO

For you guys that are worrying about who has the most Super Bowl rings, the Packers have more NFL championships (12) than the Steelers (6) and the 49ers (5) combined.

The NFL has been crowning champions since 1922.

TO

Since you are obviously talking about me, since there are only two of us that have commented on that.

1. I am fully aware of that. I know my football history. I have not been watching it since yesterday. ;)

2. It was meant more tongue and cheek than anything. In all honesty I can less who has the most.

7 is the steeler's lucky number... :D

Big Ben wears #7

Ben is in his 7th year in the NFL

This is the Steelers 77th year in the league.

This will be the Steelers 7th Super Bowl.

If you add the numbers of Troy Polamalus jersey (4+3) you get 7.

Troy had 7 interceptions this year

Hines Ward and Aaron smith are both 34 (3+4=7)

Roethlisberger has 14 letters 2x7=14.

Big Ben's favorite receiver Mike Wallace wears 17

Big Ben threw 17 Td's this year. When Ben throws 17 TD's we have gone to the Super Bowl twice and the AFC game once.

Big Ben also has 7 TD's in the 4th quarter.

The Steelers 7th trip to the postseason this decade (2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010).

If you subtract Harrison's number 9-2 you get 7.

Tomlin is one of only seven coaches in league history to win a Super Bowl within his first two seasons as an NFL head coach.

Here we go Steelers, here we go is 7 words

Casey Hampton has 7 total tackles in the 2nd half

Charlie Batch wears 16. If you add 1+6 is 7.

Emmanual Sanders has 7 first downs in the 4th quarter.

Dick LeBeau was inducted into the hall of fame on Aug 7, 2010.

There are 7 defensive linemen on the team Brett Kiesel, Casey Hampton, Aaron smith, Ziggy Hood, Chris Hoke, Steve McClendon and Nick Eason.

Kevin Colbert has 7 letters in his last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back