NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that didnt take long! 7 - zip packers.

14 zip at the half. looks like GB is having their way withe the Bears. I am watching the game on the computer scoreboard so i cant see how well either is playing.

Last edited:
Green Bay is playing very well.

Why watch it on the computer? At work?

If so go to NFL.com - Official Site of the National Football League and sign up for Game Day. You can watch the game in HD. That is how I watch the whole season over here. I can watch some games on the TV for free by using AFN, but with Game Day I can watch all of my 49er games and any other game I want to.

Right now I am watching the Green Bay game in HD on my computer.

yeah at work. they put up with me viewing outside websites but if i signed up for a game...i think that would be pushing their tolerance factor too much.

Yeap the Chicago D has really turned up the heat. Got a 21-14 game with less than 3 minutes to go. This is turning out to be a good ball game.

Naw you guys need to let the Niners get number 6 before we can talk about anyone getting number 7. :lol:

Going to be a brutal game tonight. Steelers seem to be pounding it well though.

I am going for the underdog on this one Chris but like you said Steelers are pounding hard.The Jets are not tackling real well.

Awww I think I could hear Rex Ryan crying all the way home. I know I heard him making excuses about talking the talk, what...;)

Thankyou Football gods for sending the Jets back home.

And Harrison, where you at bud? If the Jets had won, you would have been the first on in here screaming JETS-JETS-JETS-JETS! :lol:

Naw I am kidding. No matter how happy I am the Jets lost, I know how it is when your favorite team looses the Championship game. Trust me I know. The 49ers made it how many times in the 90s and were beat by the Packers or the Cowpatties?

Last edited:
Disappointing loss for us Jet fans. :(

Jets forgot that football is a 60 minute game. At least they came back strong in the 2nd half, but you can't spot a team like the Steelers, or any team for that matter, 24 points in their building.

I'll be rooting hard for the Pack.

I want to see that sexual predator that plays QB for the Steelers go down.......HARD!

TO

Good games thou i think Cutler showed his true nature and layed down like a beat dog, Glad he's not a Donkey anymore....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back