NFL 2014 Thread (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Super Bowl is over. (Damn Seahawks! :D) Free Agency starts in a few days. Draft is coming up.

This is the place to discuss the 2014 NFL Season.

Moore for sure,Thomas pretty much but think Sproles stays.Moore and Thomas gives about 8mil for the cap.

Yeah from what I have seen it is a very team friendly contract that is structured so that that very little of it actually counts against the cap space. It is mostly incentive based.

Saints pulled it out for there opener in preseason game Griffin's QB rating 107,Ingram 8/83 10.4 new guy Cooks 5/55 in receiving.I had to listen on the radio when I could at work but the flag for intentional grounding with 11s caught me by surprise.It cost the Rams the game methinks.

God help us if the 9ers backups have to start. That being said they did OK. Must be said I'm following Okoye closely given the British connection. The improvement from last year is clear to see, would be great to see him make the team but I think practice squad this year hopefully if he clears waivers and then who knows the potential is clear to see, especially compared to what I saw from Clowney in the Texans game.

Jonny 'Football' wasn't bad last night. Still don't think he'll start the season but I reckon that will be better for him in the long term.

Last edited:
I think my Eagles should take the Division If Foles is anything near or better than he was last year, we should go deep in the Playoffs.

And I did not reallly need proof about my post right above this one about the 49ers not doing good in the preseason, but thanks to them for the 34-0 loss to the Broncos yesterday to prove my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back