North Korea....

Oh, I'm not getting at anyone, and it's pretty much a given that NK is a bad place, I was just making a point about generalisations I guess...
 
However, can anyone take North Korea seriously after watching Team America?
 
I'll be damn! Wasn't it about the same in Romania during what's his name?

His name was Ceausescu and its true...after a certain hour I believe it was 9 p.m. the power went off after one hour of crappy television...but there were some good parts for that time...crime wasn't as high and there was no unemployment...anyway thank God I was only 2 years old when the revolution started so I don't have any memories about what we call "the golden age"...
 
But they sure can march to some jaunty disco tunes.


View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QbC6dLG_dQY
 
And they have very sparkly Generals, too.

Not many nations award medals for fitted sheet folding, formal table place setting, accurately executing musicians with an AA cannon, staying awake during one of Glorious Leader's speech and such, either!

NK_shiney-sparkley.png
 
It seems one can inherit medals in the DPRK. That's why there are so many decorations on generals who were never actually in battle.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back