Not going to be on much.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Track no we have them, even in the Northwest. you are very correct, some babe's but the usual dog appears and I do not mean 4 legged. These types just should be locked up at home. Too many wrinkles and fat layers.............arg I am getting a nasty visual as I type this :shock:

One spot I remember from many moons ago was rooster rock on the Columbia Gorge river noted for an Indian tribe; young bucks would try and prove themselves by ascending this 500 foot spire barefooted and naked. what a joy it must have been for these youngins descending on their arse, rippin their nutz on the sharp basalt rock. From the summit you see the nude beach to the north and their are too many ugly honies that associate there..........

I go to Spain on Saturday...they dont have nudist beaches as far as I know, instead everyone gets naked on the public beaches :lol: :evil4:

lesofprimus said:
Ive been to the East Coast of the Dominican before... Man its gonna be great........ I hope u went with the All-Inclusive deal, cause down there, thats the way to go....

As a side note, the cooks and chefs there will cook all the lobsters u can pull outta the exposed reefs, any time of day...

Yes we took an all inclusive deal to a Riu Resort there. Very nice. And you are correct it is all you can eat and drink 24 hours a day. I can not wait to eat some good lobster and sea food.

cheddar cheese said:
I go to Spain on Saturday...they dont have nudist beaches as far as I know, instead everyone gets naked on the public beaches :lol: :evil4:

Vera Playa about 5 miles from Garrucha and Mojaca Playa on the Costa Almeria and 20 mins from where I rent a villa once a year CC is one of Spains biggest nuddy beaches the whole complex of duplexes and apartments is owned by naturists (mainly German and Dutch) what annoys me is that they have the best 5 miles of beach around the missus does'nt worry too much as she has seen every thing thats on display from the inside as well as the out when she worked in the operating theatres.
But a pair of 20 stone naked Germans wobbling down the beach puts me right of my Paella I tell you if Adolf had deployed a few hundred of them on the Normandy beaches the invasion would have been stopped dead in its tracks. :shock: :)

I happen to enjoy nudist beaches a lot....and not for the sexual way. Me and my wife frequent them quite often just to relax ala natural. We actually go to a clothes free spa near were we live once a week.

I dont know. I visited the doctor again this morning and he told me something totally different from what the chripodist said :lol:

I had a screwed up toe also when I was 16 and had to have surgery on it. I have had so many surgeries it is not funny. I just recently about a month ago had surgery on my back to have a lypoma removed from it. The worst was the shoulder surgery to repair it after 6 dislocations. Very painful and now I have permanent pins installed in it.

Recently I've been involed into a pub fight and I re-opened my old injury of my left elbow. I also got hurt on my right hand, but not very badly.

Attachments

• pict0072_248.jpg
    pict0072_248.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 299
  • pict0076_135.jpg
    pict0076_135.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 288
But the key question is, did you win the fight?

The thing was that: I was in a club called Cross, it's a homeplace of FreeTek community but also there is HipHop, DnB, Jungle, Reggae, etc, being played... for short, you can image it is not the "A" category restaurant (for more: check out www.crossclub.cz). I've spent there the whole night, and during the morning, I don't remember exactly, I was talking to some guys and when we wanted to go home, one the guys figured out that he lost his jacket. I wanted to help him to find it, asked him where did he see it for the last time, but he was quite agressive and started to pushing into me. Then he tried several haymakers, drunken people allways do, this is where my right hand burn-alike injury probably came from, then he threw me onto a wall where I hurt my elbow, so that made me a blackout, I know I gave him several into the face then I remember he was on the ground and some girl was pushing me out but he jumped on his feet and gave me some punches so I angried again and gave him a radhaus kick which finally made him calm dawn and he ran to the metro which is nearby (this happened on the pub's garden/yard). I was so angry that I threw some bottles at him even after. He was taller of one head then me, and definately stronger, but I sent him home, hehe. But that dickhead hurt my elbow very badly, it hurted me for next three days or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back