Not jumping back in but dipping a toe

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeff Hunt

1st Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2012
Guelph Ontario Canada
After a 35 year hiatus from building a model I purchased the Airfix 1/48th scale JU-87B today. I have been thinking about it for some time and reading the modelling posts here got the juices flowing.

It will take some time as I have to re-acquire many of the "tools of the trade" but I am looking forward to the venture.

I will be finishing it in a desert c/s but will not be in a rush. I am off to Florida in March and will be looking in hobby shops there especially for an airbrush as they are so freaking expensive here in my part of Canada. Pretty small market I guess.

I will be reading up on more tips and if it turns out half as$^ed I will share some pics at a later date.

Cheers,

Jeff

G'don ya Jeff and welcome home, nice to see people return to the fold and you've plenty of building time between now and March and getting that airbrush. So how about it!

Good stuff Jeff. The old Airfix Ju87 kit is still fairly good after 30+ years. There might be some minor fit issues these days, but otherwise it's a straightforward kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back