Now THIS is a big lens!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hehe, could be, Downwind. I think I read somewhere that the lens was specifically designed for baseball. I couldn't help but think; "You know, I could probably shoot a baseball game from the upper atmosphere with that Howitzer!"

BTW, nice sig pic Gnomey - is that real or a photoshop montage? THAT just has to be the most beautiful aeroplane ever built to date, despite the angst that rages on the dedicated thread!

BTW, nice sig pic Gnomey - is that real or a photoshop montage? THAT just has to be the most beautiful aeroplane ever built to date, despite the angst that rages on the dedicated thread!

As far as I know it is a real pic (I downloaded it of the internet). I have edited it in Photoshop from the original which was this:

Concordes.jpg

ahhh haaa :idea:

Konig, you could sit in Iowa with that thing and take out president Ahmmanutjob in Iran!

As far as I know it is a real pic

You just know that the 'Captains Speaking' in each cockpit were metaphorically wearing leather sheepskin flying jackets or Bone Domes (depending on age!), and mentally singing Dambusters or 633 Sqn and musing "Wide battle, wide battle – GO!" to themselves!

Great picture! (the like of which will never be seen again – *sniff*)

You just know that the 'Captains Speaking' in each cockpit were metaphorically wearing leather sheepskin flying jackets or Bone Domes (depending on age!), and mentally singing Dambusters or 633 Sqn and musing "Wide battle, wide battle – GO!" to themselves!

Great picture! (the like of which will never be seen again – *sniff*)

Yeah it is a great shame, would of loved to have had the opportunity to fly on her.

That seems reasonable. But don't the manufactureres know that not many photogs are gonna carry a 5 million lb lens? It just seems like a Guiness World book edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back