Nuts and Bolts....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Still geeting the error? Could you grab a screen with that?

Click the link and then hit the PrtSc/SysRq key. The screen is copied to the clipboard. Then open the Irfanview and paste the screen shot there using Ctrl+V keys togeher. Then save the image.

OK, here it is.

Clipboard011.jpg

OK. THX. It seems that there is a problem with Java. Because neither me nor Jan got the message I suspect this might be caused by the Java installed on your comp. Remind me please your Windows and the Java plugin versions. You use the Firefox right?

Last edited:
Ah.. the Chrome. ... so it is its "fault".

The net browser doesn't work with Java. However you may check if all plugins are enabled. Here is a way for checking on the Adobe Flash Player. Other plugins should be there too. Click the box "Always allowed to run" for setting. But I think you may need to use another net browser if you want to access the site above. It is suggested by the Chrome support team.

1. Open Chrome.
  2. On the top address bar write chrome://plugins and hit the Enter.
  3. Click Details.
  4. Scroll to "Adobe Flash Player".
  5. In section "Type: PPAPI" click On.

Last edited:
When I go to Chrome and do as suggested, I get all the sites for the Chrome store add ons etc.
However, I checked the programmes that are installed and operating, via the Control Panel, and the Flash Player is installed and working.

OK. Have you tried to use the IE for accessing? If you can access the site with the IE it means it's the Chrome.

Here is the address you should use...

adres.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back