O-2 FAC Skymaster, Viet Nam, 1/48th best kit??? Which?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bill, if by chance you are unable to get it for an y reason, let me know. Model Hobbies here in the UK have them in stock, at £13.49.

Attachments

• TES514.jpg
    TES514.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 63
I thought it was the case as well........ but postage is 25 bucks...... not going That way!
It's on eBay for 25 total.... 14.14 shipping. I've been given the Okay to do that.

Don't you just hate it when shipping costs more than the kit!?!!
I've just seen some kits on UK e-bay, coming from the USA. The seller was asking ridiculous amounts for relatively common, currently available kits, and the shipping was just fantasy. One average-sized kit had a shipping cost of £59 !!!! That's around $92 US, or $87 Australian !!!

Whos butt, up which, do they think they are blowing smoke?
I would rather they say they will not ship to Australia, as if we were the enemy.

Me seriously think that those whose smoke is coming up in whoevers *rse they're huffing and puffing, have been digesting magic mushrooms and happy pills in an overly excess!

That's really strange..... I saw one of these O2-A's flying over my house, yesterday (Fri.), probably a civilian aircraft. Good luck with this, Bill, I'd like to see you add to your Davidson Collection.

Charles

I thought it was the case as well........ but postage is 25 bucks...... not going That way!
It's on eBay for 25 total.... 14.14 shipping. I've been given the Okay to do that.

I usually look for the kit I want to build that's being sold in China or S.Korea. Most of the time it's free shipping across a very large ocean. The same kit from South of the border is normally from 30$ to to "OH my God, are you trying to ship me the real aircraft?"

Geo

There not always available. I do selective buying for specific builds, when I can find them. This one is on it's way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back