Official Sig / Avatar test Thread (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

im putting this below the quote

Attachments

• LOL.gif
    LOL.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 396,014
Two from the other forum I'm on. The first one with the name is my name on that other forum, so should I use it here (even though it don't match)? The other is a cool one from a friend of mine from said forum, who just seems to like making sigs and things like that. He actually made both sigs as well as countless others. That one is supposed to be the official banner soon, but not yet. Do ya think I should use either one?

Attachments

• rx78-2.bmp
    219.8 KB · Views: 161
  • [TYA] clan logo.bmp
    298 KB · Views: 132
the first has some kid's cartoon caractor and the second is not only hard to make out but the letters have no relivence, neither suit the site at all..........

Oy, do ya even know the main plot of the story? At one point radicals decide a good way to start a war is to drop a ~2 mile wide piece of former colony into Earth. What kinda sucks is that it always seems that the series singles out Australia, because thats where the major parts of the chunk fall, and the same goes for the other series. Anyway, thanks for the input.

Here are two possible ideas for a sig, without wording yet because I don't have a program to put it in the way I want it. What do you guys think? If anyone likes one of them, could they help me modify it slightly?

Attachments

• sig idea.png
    sig idea.png
    9 KB · Views: 139
  • other sig idea.jpg
    other sig idea.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 131

Users who are viewing this thread

Back