Official Sig / Avatar test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Glad you like this siggy. It's yours and it's up to you only which one you will choose.

What are the size restrictions on the avatar? i want to use this art for my avatar
5379eg.jpg

It should be 100x100 pixels.

Here is one you can use.... I set the one with bigger Avia B.534 for you. If you want you can change it in your profile settings.

Attachments

• myavatar.jpg
    myavatar.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 194
  • myavatar1.jpg
    myavatar1.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
I think its an incorrect art though. i have heard that slovakian b.534s didnt shoot down any soviet aircraft, I-153s included, during their short career. Its a really nice art, but im plagued by concerns that it depicts a fictional battle

It's not true rather. According to book by Osprey publisher titled Slovakian Bulgarian Aces of WW2 in 1941 at least a few of Russian I-16s were shot down by pilots of the 12th squadron flown B.534s over Ukraine.

Concerning I-153.... victories over the plane were claimed by Jan Reznak - 4, Izidor Kovarik - 2, Frantisek Cyprich - 1, Pavel Zelenak - 1, Josef Stauder - 1, Josef Jancovic - 2. In addition each of these mentioned pilots here claimed a few of I-16s as well. But I'm not sure if these were scored when flying Avia B.534

"The weather outside is frightful...(BOOM)(BOOM)(BOOM)(BOOM)
"...and the report of the 55 is most delightful..." :lol:

Thanks guys, but I've seen some pretty dang good Christmas sigs here over the years...I just keep this one going because it's kind of nostalgic!

By the way, it seems like the holiday sigs are getting scarce these days :/

I'm trying to add this but no matter how I edit it, the wording in my signature always gets split up around the picture. Is there a thread on how to edit posts and such
FubarCrew-444thBGBookPic1.jpg

Thanks, Geo

Last edited by a moderator:
Generally we suggest using a siggy of 600x200 pixels in maximum. Your is of 402x292 pixels what isn't a good one. Ok I'll check what I can do for you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back