Official Sig / Avatar test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I found this picture of the Disney seven dwarves flying P-51's Doc's plane is called house calls, Dopy's plane is called Snow, Sneezy's plane is called hay fever. Grumpy's is in the picture. Bashful's plane is called Shy Guy. Sleepy's plane is called snoozen. :)

Testing some new ones. ;)

Attachments

• BikerBabeSiggy1.jpg
    BikerBabeSiggy1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 187
  • BikerBabe2.jpg
    BikerBabe2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 179
  • BikerBabe3.jpg
    BikerBabe3.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 166
  • BikerBabeSlim1.jpg
    BikerBabeSlim1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 172
  • BikerBabeSlimWhite.jpg
    BikerBabeSlimWhite.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
ot3syo.jpg

or this size. i cant manually proportion the side lengths. this is just over the 200 max but the other sizes are too small
2mdpk7r.jpg

heres mine
im stuck on the step where you find the button at the top of the menu called user cr or something. i cant find it anywhere

Last edited:
It doesen't need to be of the max of 600 wide x 200 high. It can be a little bit smaller. But the one above is alittle bit unreadable in my opinion. The font used for your nick isn't the best one for that purpose. I would suggest using of another one. Also you could use something what's more relevant and reffering to your nickname, I think.

Looking good. But you could change the ratio for the 3D Button effect.

actually i kinda like how only two sides and a corner are raised. to me its perfect and is the best sagittario picture i know. though the sig thread says once i get the url im supposed to find some user cp, which i cant find anywhere on the site. if someone can direct me to find it id be very grateful

i know., the he.177 and the re.2005 are among my top mosted loved planes forever. but, i think wurger has a point, my name is sagittario for the fact that the re.2005 is my most favorite airplane, and i think my sig should reflect that

You might want to use this one... humm?

Attachments

• sagittario.jpg
    sagittario.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 15,610
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back