Official Sig / Avatar test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

rules for size are not strickt anymore?

These are of course. But Fubar57's siggy is smaller than the 600 pixels in its width. So these few more pixels might be added to the height of the picture in order to keep its aspect ratio.

What do you guys think ?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Messed it up

Attachments

• petsamo siggy.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 168
  • petsamo siggy.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Nice! How did you get the shadow box look?
You're just now noticing that?

By using layers, I created shadows to give the illusion that the banner was inset into the page...remember the old Artikus style banner?

I just changed the bg images to solid colors and added additional layers that were shadowed and had transparency

The first example was my old Halloween sig:

And I've been changing it periodically (as the site changes...lol)

Last edited:
Still doesn't have the zing of alot of the other signatures i've seen but oh well. I also wanted to add the RAAF 12 squadron coat of arms which I have a picture of but it seems too big!!

Oh here it is!!!

Last edited:
I would like to swap my Sig with this.

The instructions ask for a URL address in Properties but all I see is this. I tried right clicking the location but got nowhere.

A little bit more briefing would be much appreciated as I am quite stupid when it comes computers. Also, is it possible to keep my original in my profile page. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Geo

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread