Oh for %$# sakes! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You all look the same, NS. Don't try and hide it. And when you're producing the likes of Alanis Morisette...I cannot think that Canada produces good looking women. Oh ...wait a second...I'd do ...wait, I can't remember her name that's how hot she is.

Well, I can name you hot girls... some hotter than others, but I can. In no partucular order :

Elisha Cuthbert (known as Kim Bauer in the TV serie "24") - Born in Alberta
Pamela "Air Bags" Anderson - Born in British Colombia (Well, she was hot when she was around 25-30. Now she looks like if she had some bad surgery in her face...)
Shania Twain (country signer) - Born in Ontario

Then I could name several Playmates... But I did it before in an other thread.

Pamela Anderson wasn't hot, she was fake. I'll give you the other two though.

Well, it all depends on the point of view... Personnally, I think she was not that bad when she started her career (around 25 years old). If you see a picture of her when she posed for Playboy in 1990, you'll see what I mean.

But now (she is around 40), she looks like she had some bad surgery in her face... Her nose looks... weird.

But I won't argue that she is fake... At least a part of her. That's why I called her : "Pamela "Air Bags" Anderson".

Yep 'ole Pammy will never drowned....and some archeologist 4,000 years from now will wonder what the hell they were????

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

Freedom is NEVER free....all it takes for freedom to fail is good, brave and violent warriors to do nothing....

In that case, Canada's days are truly numbered. We excel at doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. Yet we still see ourselves in some past, glorious, "what should have been" kind of light. A state of denial.

bull****, I know Canadians....I have NEVER met a Canadian male that didn't have hair on his a** or the heart of a lion....

you have to stand for something or you will stand for nothing.

'course, I am just a ole' country boy from the hills of Appalachia too....my opinion is probably good fertilzer for a garden....I am not smarter, I just don't know when to quit or give up....

Heh. I hear what you're saying believe me, and I wholeheartedly agree. Problem is, not enough do or are willing to stand united on it. As people, we will stand up for ourselves when tested. You push us and we'll push back, there's no question. But as a nation there's little pride left. It's not only reflected in the military (what's left), but in just about every department. Education, industry, the arts, health care, name it. The years of liberalism have really taken a toll.

On the provincial level there tends to be a real sense of identity and bonding among the people, but we can't seem to get our act together as a country. As I said, we're divided. Not just Québec vs. everyone else, but east vs. west, west vs. central, central vs. everyone. We don't have a strong sense of kinship or identity amongst ourselves and no clear goals. But so many will act as if nothing is wrong. We're kidding ourselves.

That's because everyone wish to put his own system to the parliament...

West want a US-like gouvernment.
Ontario want to stay as it is.
Québec wants a bunch of pinkos to run the country... Worst, they want their own country.
New-Brunswick is a little more on the right than Québec but it is working for free health cares like in Québec.
East can't live on it's own so they need anyone that could help them.

Conclusion... We're screwed up.

As my dad likes to say, we in the east have the most inept politicians of the lot. The people out this way are fighters, you'd better believe that. Just fire up a Bluenoser or a Newf and see what you get. Yet we seem to pick the worst dumb f*cks as premiers! I'll give Danny Williams credit though, he's got nuts! He's standin' up for Newfoundland and Labrador like a man possessed! :cool:
John Hamm on the other hand. :rolleyes: Only John Savage was a worse Nova Scotian premier, and what a helluva mess he made. In my opinion, the best premier in the country is Ralph Klein of Alberta. He knows how to manage things. Alberta is the wealthiest province for a reason. Things get done and done right.

then it will be a attack then because Al-Queda wants your asses too...not just the US dead, but Canada too...many will die because the politicans will wring their hands, like here, and it will be the everday people in Canada that will save your buns....

Hence the big boot in the ass I was talking about earlier. I hear ya man. Maybe it'll wake a few people out of their deluded fog. I don't think it'll take anything less to set us straight, I honestly don't. It really is sad.

Blackwatch said:
'course, I am just a ole' country boy from the hills of Appalachia too....my opinion is probably good fertilzer for a garden....I am not smarter, I just don't know when to quit or give up....

Where ya from? I used to live in Hendersonville N. Carolina. Well outside of it at Bat Cave and Lake Lure. Beautiful country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back