Ok I just found this site after surfing for hours HELP !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bustedwing

Tech Sergeant
Dec 6, 2005
North Delta BC
I have just gotten back into building plastic Model kits with my son. In my younger years I built tons of 1/72 scale Allied WWII kits. A friend of mine who owns a hobby shop is going out of business and loaded me up with a ton of German kits. It being winter and all and me freezing my #$$ off...well I'm digging in for the long haul.....that's my story.
Currently I am building a Revell Arado 240, nice kit needs some extra detail. I can't find any pics of the cockpit, landing gear or legit paint schemes. Any one here have any links or info ?
Any help would be appreciated !

Well here is the cockpit of the 240.

Attachments

• 240_cockpit_164.jpg
    240_cockpit_164.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 264
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
evangilder said:
The black nightfighter scheme looks great.

I agree but I wonder how accurate it is.

That's the first pic I have seen of the all black, The box depicts the night fighter with a black under side and and a light grey topside with darker mottling. I don't know how accurate that is, colour wise. The Kit is a Revell 1/72, nice kit and has some nice detailing on the cocpit sides and engine nacells but still needs a bit of help. Painfully little on this aircraft !
Thanks guys.
Oh and nice threadjacking too !!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back