On The Deck

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hmm. Maybe it's just the effects of compression from the telephoto lens used. The guy in the center of the group is wearing a flying suit, so I guess a member of the club, and the guy on the right might be my big bro !
The events at Breighton are for members and guests only, not 'air shows' as such open to the general public, so anyone on the 'live' side will either be a pilot or an 'official' of some sort. Also, as the Buchon was departing, I'd guess this wasn't actually part of a show.
Looking at the pic again, the aircraft must be quite some distance past the three blokes standing out there, with the aforementioned compression effect altering things. I still have some slight doubts though, even though it was a genuine low pass, but it's still a great shot.

img082.jpg

These two are having WAY TO MUCH FUN! I say this because they were having way more than I am at present. NOT taking anything away from this forum by any means. I absolutely love this place. But if I'm in the air,.......................................................nothing else matters.

Yes, it's a Aussie or NZ kit plane, the full name of which escapes me, but obviously supposed to be a Spitfire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back