On The Deck

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lowdown12.jpg

Lowdown14.jpg

Lowdown21.jpg

Lowdown26.jpg

Lowdown27.jpg

Lowdown31.jpg

Lowdown37.jpg

Lowdown49.jpg

Lowdown50.jpg

LowDown63.jpg

LowDown80.jpg

LowDown91.jpg

LowDown97.jpg

LowDown98.jpg

LowDown106.jpg

I'm not quite sure the photo is real. The tree line in the background repeats itself from (facing the aircraft) left wingtip to back of right drop tank. The blend areas are under both drop tanks. I notice this last night after posting it on FB.

Interesting! Now that you blokes have pointed that out the exhaust doesn't look right either. I would expect it to be clear (or more transparent) the closer to the exhaust nozzle. Hmmmm.... Airframes, what are your thoughts? The plane contrast looks different than the inside of the hanger too. Did someone photo shop out something in the hanger and put the airplane in and thus, to maximize background realism, reused a section of the treeline?

I'm not sure on this one, and the pic is a bit small to examine closely. I see what is meant by the tree line, but this might just be coincidence. I remember reading about a Hunter being flown through a hangar, but I understood this to be a 'J' Type hangar, or a similar large hangar. I also vaguely recall seeing a photo of the real event, which might or might not have been similar to this one.
I don't think it's been 'Photoshopped', but it may be montage, or a re-touched version of the original, or possibly a 'dodged' reconstruction of the actual event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back