Jul 4, 2010 #21 BikerBabe Senior Master Sergeant 3,287 30 Joined May 21, 2009 Location Denmark. Website www.bmwmc.dk I hope he now flies with his good friends in heaven. My thoughts and prayers go to you and your family.
I hope he now flies with his good friends in heaven. My thoughts and prayers go to you and your family.
Jul 4, 2010 #22 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! I hope your smiling from your memories of him on this sad anniversary.
Jul 6, 2010 #23 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN It's been a year??!!?? RIP
Jul 6, 2010 #24 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. RIP
Jul 6, 2010 #25 wheelsup_cavu 1st Sergeant 4,736 253 Joined Mar 8, 2009 Location Corona, California Website www.youtube.com My condolences Joe. Hard to believe it has been a year already. Wheels
Jul 6, 2010 #26 Vassili Zaitzev Master Sergeant 2,953 95 Joined Nov 25, 2005 Location Connecticut, United States RIP