Ontos's Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A couple of shots from our Idyllwild trip. When I put the photo of Lily Rock in photoshop and zoomed in I saw these two mountain climbers.
I see 5 there, Merv...three up on the face (two of the three are close together and appear as one) and two a little bit below, to the left of the bushes (both of them are sitting, one is wearing red, the other blue)

Great shots, all

Thanks VB, Wurger, Aaron, Shinpachi, Hugh and Dave. Wow Dave you sure have a good eye, I'll have to zoom in closer and check them out. That is one thing I could never due , I'm afraid of heights.

Attachments

• Swiss Pilatus P 2-169 A.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 61
  • P-38 Lightning-049-2.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 75
  • P-51 Kimberly Kaye-.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 53
Thanks guys your comments are gratefully appreciated. Aaron I have learned so much here, with the help you and everyone else here it has been a great learning experience. As for the panning I just keep practicing at every show and on cars of course, the only problem is sometimes my hips get stuck on one side and won't move back Seriously sometimes it is hard with that 100-400 lens it hurts the wrist on occasion, thanks for the humbling comments .

Users who are viewing this thread