Our Old Mate Weary

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Anus Check that is funny. How long were you with Submarines Mkloby???/

By the way viewed the Weary Dunlop documentary on History Channel was brilliant documentary. Good to see Old Weary on TV again

And Wild went to a Brewery Tour of Castlemaine and Perkins in Brisbane and at the completion of the tour. We were all invited to the visitors bar to sample the products of the Brewery. I remember it in bits and pieces the night was a blur you might say. I remember standing on Milton Railway Station pissing through this fence and into the property of the house next door to that station platform. It seems we were pissiong on this old womans Rose Bushes who lived in that house. She came out of her home turned on back light and asked if any one was there. No just 4 drunken Railway men pissing on her rose bushes

:lol: had a similar experiance with some of my Army mates in Melbourne one night. We were all drunk as skunks and had to take a leak real bad, being in an unfamiliar location the only "toilet" we could find was some poor bastards door step! My mate and I are standing there doing our business when the owner comes walking around the corner! My mate took off and was half way down the street before I realised what was going one!! :lol: needless to say I high tailed it out of there as well!

A mate and myself got pissed as farts in Toowong Wild. We had been drinking at the Regatta Hotel on Coronation Drive. We got a taxi into as far as Roma Street. And being a somewhat cold night and beer affected bladders we went in search of a place to piss. Well we found this old brick and concrete garage. Just cars parked in it but took no notice of the cars. It was pretty dark and we began pissing away on this brick wall. And you know when you reach that avenue and in mid stream of urinating that you can't stop. Well this bloody lights came on and my mate and myself found ourselves surrounded by 8 Queensland Police Officers. We were so surprised and they began asking us question on what my mate and myself were doing. We replied we couldn't find a toilet any where and we both needed to take a piss urgently as we had been drinking. The Police Officers had thought we were vandalizing the cars inside the garage. I said, No Of course not were needed to just have a piss. The Police Officers then asked my mate and myself if we knew where we were. and that we had been urinating inside the Roma Street Police Headquartars Garage . All those cars we had passed to find a place to piss were all Police Squad Cars of the Queensland Police Force. How embarrassing. Thought the cops were going to lock us up for the night. But all they did was laugh at us and remarked and said how pissed can you be. Apparently pretty much so Wild

Users who are viewing this thread

Back