P-51 Mustang

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

speaking of being armed, did you know that in the UK you can apply for a shotgun licence at any age, as long as you can sign your own name.............

I knew that. My saxo isn't so great now, it's axle isn't in the best of conditions.

That's weird...

An other weird thing about weapons. Here in Canada, to be allowed to pocess a personnal firearm, you must be part of a shooting club. But in U.S.A., anybody can buy firearms.

So we can say that our gouvernment is sooooooo intelligent that he makes sure that robbers knows how to use them before selling firearms to them. (It was a dismal attempt on a joke.) :lol:

Well Canada has far less gun crime than America, so it's doing something right.

I meant gun crime per person. Making them be part of a gun club is a lot smarter, you have all that own a gun on record then.

what i think is really stupid is that the home office say not to store the ammo with the gun (for obvious reasons) but if you read an insurance form, if they mention guns, it will proberly say you should keep the ammo with the guns, and they wonder why we don't trust them.............

the lancaster kicks ass said:
what i think is really stupid is that the home office say not to store the ammo with the gun (for obvious reasons) but if you read an insurance form, if they mention guns, it will proberly say you should keep the ammo with the guns, and they wonder why we don't trust them.............

Yeah, it's the same thing here. Police Forces says : "Don't store ammo with the gun." But insurance companies "almost" suggest us to keep our gun loaded. :crazy:

That's why you don't trust Insurance companies, and that's why you use common sense instead of what Insurance companies tell you.

Why do you think that is C.C?
It's because if he pays through the insurance company his insurance premium will go up, in standard English, he'll have to pay more for his insurance if he pays through insurance.

it's stupid aint it, next they'll be making us insure our houses, how stupid would that be.............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back