P-51D-10NA "Mustang". Dragon, 1:32.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hartmann52

Airman 1st Class
Nov 23, 2013
Україна - Ukraine
Good evening, colleagues!
I represent the "Mustang" - hawe a free time for updating of the 1st message.

4.jpg
1.jpg
17.jpg
14.jpg
11.jpg
8.jpg
5.jpg
2.jpg
15.jpg
12.jpg
9.jpg
6.jpg
3.jpg
16.jpg
13.jpg
10.jpg
7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW !!! I haven't seen a such great P-51D model. The camo scheme is quite unusual thuogh. But I guess it was used during the US invasion on the USSR. :thumbright: :lol:

It is very difficult to say Terry. Judging by the placement of the Pitot tube it might be the P-190D-25-FW. ;)

Or is it a B-1RD ?
Oh dear, I hope this doesn't end up like the 'Colour pics for a model...' thread. We don't want to intentionally scare off a new member!

This modell - is FW-190A-4, Pacific Coast Modell (conversion in FW-190A-1/2/3). 1:32 scale. Pilot - Walter Nowotny, JG-54.
But, sorry - а:oops:t me it is impossible to insert other photos into the message. What I not so do?:oops:

Hit the Edit Post button at the bottom of your first post . Then go for the Go Advanced button. Then scroll a little bit down and find the Manage Attachments. Click it and attach your pictures to the existing image.

It is a good looking aircraft though.

That it is.

Hit the Edit Post button at the bottom of your first post . Then go for the Go Advanced button. Then scroll a little bit down and find the Manage Attachments. Click it and attach your pictures to the existing image.

Or just make a new thread and get on of the moderators to change this one...

Excellent job!
I built this kit when it was first released and, overall, found it wasn't too bad. However, there are a number of areas which are over-engineered, and/or too 'gimmicky', and the cockpit did not fit - none of the parts would reach both sides of the fuselage !
I had to so a lot of additional work to fit the cockpit, and also had to hack apart the engine cowling frames, in order to get the cowlings to fit.
Oh, and the horrible vinyl tyres did not fit the wheel hubs either - I had to 'shim' them and seal them in place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back