P-51D "Mustang" vs. Fw-190 "Dora" (1 Viewer)

American luck, or German engineering art?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No he will not. He sent me a nice PM about how we are all full of ****. How we are all discrediting the US pilots and we are discrediting his father who shot down 2 Bf 109s. That we have an agenda here to discredit the great things that the US pilots and aircraft did.

I don't see how we have ever done that. In fact I think we do the exact opposite here on this forum...

Of course I explained to him that your father is an ace who flew P-51D's in WW2 and that you know what you are talking about. Of coures according to him, you do not know what you are talking about. :lol:

Oh well, someday...

No he will not. He sent me a nice PM about how we are all full of ****. How we are all discrediting the US pilots and we are discrediting his father who shot down 2 Bf 109s. That we have an agenda here to discredit the great things that the US pilots and aircraft did.

I don't see how we have ever done that. In fact I think we do the exact opposite here on this forum...

Of course I explained to him that your father is an ace who flew P-51D's in WW2 and that you know what you are talking about. Of coures according to him, you do not know what you are talking about. :lol:

Oh well, someday...

Interesting that he would make that leap when many of us, including myself, rated the Mustang D over the D-9 in 1945 in more profiles but not all ... I guess I'll have to respect his opinion that I (we) have no clue.

He obviously got emotional and saw only what he wanted to see - not the totality of what is being said.

For the record Mike - we all respect your father.

Mmmm, I have long suspected a level of schizophrenia on this site. I am beginning to think that this site is really composed of only one very sick person arguing with himself ad infinitum. But... that would make me....oooh nooo!:shock:

Mmmm, I have long suspected a level of schizophrenia on this site. I am beginning to think that this site is really composed of only one very sick person arguing with himself ad infinitum. But... that would make me....oooh nooo!:shock:

By claiming Colin, Adler and Flyboy were all the same, that may have been the point he was making! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back