P-51D "Mustang" vs. Fw-190 "Dora"

American luck, or German engineering art?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No he will not. He sent me a nice PM about how we are all full of ****. How we are all discrediting the US pilots and we are discrediting his father who shot down 2 Bf 109s. That we have an agenda here to discredit the great things that the US pilots and aircraft did.

I don't see how we have ever done that. In fact I think we do the exact opposite here on this forum...

Of course I explained to him that your father is an ace who flew P-51D's in WW2 and that you know what you are talking about. Of coures according to him, you do not know what you are talking about.

Oh well, someday...

Interesting that he would make that leap when many of us, including myself, rated the Mustang D over the D-9 in 1945 in more profiles but not all ... I guess I'll have to respect his opinion that I (we) have no clue.

He obviously got emotional and saw only what he wanted to see - not the totality of what is being said.

For the record Mike - we all respect your father.

Mmmm, I have long suspected a level of schizophrenia on this site. I am beginning to think that this site is really composed of only one very sick person arguing with himself ad infinitum. But... that would make me....oooh nooo!

Mmmm, I have long suspected a level of schizophrenia on this site. I am beginning to think that this site is really composed of only one very sick person arguing with himself ad infinitum. But... that would make me....oooh nooo!

By claiming Colin, Adler and Flyboy were all the same, that may have been the point he was making!

Users who are viewing this thread