P38 Pilots name for the F-35.

Is Strikehawk a stupid name for the F-35 or not?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Alright everyone. P38 would want to name the F-35 the Strikehawk. That sounds pretty gay to me. What you do you guys think.

Shrikehawk? Lightning 2?

Shrikehawk has one overwhelming advantage to Lightning 2, it didn't cost the Govt. (and by extension the American Public and Allies) 5 million $ (though history studies, opinion polls, committee meetings, ect) to come up with it!

Strikehawk??? Makes it sound like a Hawk that is in a financial dispute with its employer.

It's gayer than a gay man bumming another gay man who is jacking off watching a third gay man read gay man weekly.

Tiger said:
Strikehawk??? Makes it sound like a Hawk that is in a financial dispute with its employer.

It's gayer than a gay man bumming another gay man who is jacking off watching a third gay man read gay man weekly.

Damn thats gay. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's cool, but what the hell is a strikehawk? If we're going for birds, it's gotta follow the f-22's lead- "raptor" is really hard to beat.

I don't think it should have been named lightning 2 either.

Someone here suggested making something up like ThunderChief and Starfighter etc... that's probably what he thought of from that

I *LIKE* it.

The F-35 is a fine bird to carry the Lightning torch. It'll be a superb multi-role aircraft, AND it was designed by the same firm that built the original Lightning, so you can't go wrong.

Thankyou to those who agree with my name. Alder, I thought it was a good name meaning that you dont have to like it. Damn Alder. You take things to the extreme...

Look, I love the P-38 Lightning. But I feel that the Military should make a new name for joint strike fighers.

It wont sound like shithawk. You know, I had an opinion of what it should be called. Its not like their going to name it Strikehawk. Its jsut that when ever I make a suggestion, Alder distorts it and turns anything I say against me and brings other people in as well.

Look Alder, its my opinion. You may not like it but you didnt have to make a thread critizing my opinion on what the F-35 should be named.

P38 Pilot said:
It wont sound like shithawk. You know, I had an opinion of what it should be called. Its not like their going to name it Strikehawk. Its jsut that when ever I make a suggestion, Alder distorts it and turns anything I say against me and brings other people in as well.

Look Alder, its my opinion. You may not like it but you didnt have to make a thread critizing my opinion on what the F-35 should be named.

P-38 you need to relax. Chris is just fooling with you. You are getting all worked up over nothing. Chris is just laughting his butt off at your responses b/c of the way you react to them. The answer to that is simple..... don't react all ticked off. Roll with it, joke with him, laugh at yourself, ignore it. Everytime you react it just makes him laugh and want to do it more.

As a side you note you will never win vs him b/c he holds all the cards. He is older, wiser, smarter, worldly (that does count lol) and above all he is a MOD. Just relax! I say this to you not to be rude or insulting but to try and help you. If someone if this world gets to you simply don't let them, or else you are letting them win.

Relax Dude, smile, laugh, respond with a witty comment, think about what you say before you say it, but never get mad b/c if you do you have lost already.

Sorry P38 Strikehawk sounds like a make of matches, although I think any name is better than just a letter and number P38, P51 ect means zip but give a plane a name and it gives it a personality Lightning, Spitfire, Thunderbolt etc.
I think if it is going to have a name it should be unique with no links to past aircraft names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back