P38 Pilots name for the F-35.

Is Strikehawk a stupid name for the F-35 or not?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Tiger said:

Trish's flotation devices are about as real as ........... well lets just they are so ****ing fake that anyone can tell that. No matter what Hussar says they are fake.

Hussar have you ever seen a "womans" boobs for real? Or you just see all those man boobs in the shower? Look at those puppies man!!!! Anymore PSI in those suckers and she will float away.

Fake 100%

Hussars is just not used to see a woman chest in real life.

:lol:

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Okay so no **** (this is actually true). You want to talk about titties and beer. Okay it has nothing to do with titties but it includes beer. :lol:

Me and my wife went to a beer garden today with some german friends and as soon as we sat down and I ordered my beer, I saw (you could not help but notice 8) ) this very cute brunette sitting at a table across from us in a short mini skir with her legs slightly open. Well she shifted in her seat and you could see right up her skirt and she was not wearing any panties. I started to look away (mind you my wife is sitting next to me) but I had to take a second glance because well lets face it, it is not every day that you see a very cute brunette flashing her not so bearded clam at you! :lol:

Well anyhow my wife saw this and she gave me this look and then just started laughing telling me and our german friends that men will allways be men!

She did have nice breasts too, so actually it was a story about titties and beer!

:lol: :lol:

Nice story Alder!:lol: That really cheered everyone up! Good thing your wife wasnt the jealous type!:lol:

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Ive flown Trish Stratus. I have the pictures at home. I flew her when she came to Iraq.

Ok and were they fake in your opinion? Was there any natural bounce to them?

If you watch her on WWE and see her move around (no bounce) and they are sooooo perky (lol) she can rest her chin on them. Thats not natural, but nice.

They are fake hussars. Trust me, Ive talked to her in person, they are deffinatly fake. Infact one of the girls from the show even said they were the best money could buy.

I need to get the pictures off of my other hard drive from when they were all over in Iraq for Christmas 2004. Here are few on this hardrive that I can post. You can see Tory in the back of my helicopter there and some of the other girls in the ring at the show including Tory.

Attachments

• WWE The Undertaker and Vince.JPG
    WWE The Undertaker and Vince.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 66
  • WWE Tory.JPG
    WWE Tory.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 66
  • WWE2.JPG
    WWE2.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 70
102first_hussars said:
No its a pushup bra, there real!!!!!!!! lalalalalalallala

Hussar the only boobs you have seen is your roomate's aka "life parter" to be PC. Damn Hussar they are fake fake fake. Real boobs have some bounce to them, those sucks don't bounce no matter what she does.

102first_hussars said:
K your little pokes arent that funny, even if you are joking, im not offended, but I am offended by how not funny they are.

Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm sorry Hussar if I hurt your feelings, its just that any guy that ever has seen a pair of boobs in his life would know those are fake as hell in about 3 seconds!

I do respect you, look up to you and thank you from the bottom of my heart that you serve in our military protecting the world from evil aggression from evil dictators and terrorists. You are a perfect example of what I wish I could of become in life but could never achieve.

8)

102first_hussars said:
Take your *** kissing else where ;)

Wow if you read that and thought I was at any point sincere then I understand why you would confuse real boobs with obviously fake ones.

You ever hear of sarcasm?:shock:

Wow Hussar you need to get out more, socialize more or something. yikes

The Yanks were always hopeless at naming Aircraft.

So now we have a Phantom II, Corsair II, Thunderbolt II maybe a Lightning II

Havent they got a Dictionary to work through?

Maybe Mustang II or Airacobra II were also on the suggested name list, maybe Corsair III jnr

maybe a Lightning II? u should really read the other posts

JeffK said:
The Yanks were always hopeless at naming Aircraft.

So now we have a Phantom II, Corsair II, Thunderbolt II maybe a Lightning II

Havent they got a Dictionary to work through?

Maybe Mustang II or Airacobra II were also on the suggested name list, maybe Corsair III jnr

Yeah okay, like you Australians really have room to talk.

First of all you rarely build your own aircraft, you buy yours from the US. If you dont like the names of the US aircraft dont buy them anymore, build your own.

Second name me one Australian built aircraft with a decent name?

I cant.

Lets see here we go:

CA-1 Wirraway :lol:

CA. 12 Boomerang :lol: Who the hell would name an aircraft a Boomerang?

GAF N24/N22 Nomad :lol: A little better I guess.

PL-12 Airtruk :lol: Truk is spelled Truck

PL-12U Flying Mango :lol: Yeah I would be real proud of that one. "What do you fly?"....."A flying Fruit!" Real good one there....

CAC Winjeel :lol:

CAC Woomara :lol:

CAC Wackett :lol:

lesofprimus said:
Yea, the Aussies got the whole naming aircraft gimmick down pat, dont they Adler????
And don't forget the all time greatest (Drumroll)....

KALKARA!:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back