Oct 27, 2019 #1 Ron Pearcy Airman 1st Class 286 118 Joined Feb 24, 2018 Location Market Harborough,UK Beauty. Took these pics at Cosby,Leicestershire, UK. Attachments Mustang2.JPG 262.2 KB · Views: 194 Mustang.JPG 447.3 KB · Views: 189 Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
Oct 27, 2019 #2 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,155 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Nice shots Ron. I wonder how the owner is doing, after that terrible crash in his other P-51 a couple of years back.
Nice shots Ron. I wonder how the owner is doing, after that terrible crash in his other P-51 a couple of years back.
Oct 28, 2019 #3 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Great shots Ron, thanks for sharing
Oct 28, 2019 Thread starter #4 Ron Pearcy Airman 1st Class 286 118 Joined Feb 24, 2018 Location Market Harborough,UK Sadly and as far as I'm aware his passenger tragically died an the pilot suffered life changing injuries. God bless them.
Sadly and as far as I'm aware his passenger tragically died an the pilot suffered life changing injuries. God bless them.
Oct 28, 2019 #5 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,155 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Yes, tragic. I was near Hardwick, where he's based, last month, and thought of calling in, but reckoned maybe it wasn't a good idea.
Yes, tragic. I was near Hardwick, where he's based, last month, and thought of calling in, but reckoned maybe it wasn't a good idea.
Oct 28, 2019 #6 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Nice pics Ron.
Oct 28, 2019 #7 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,628 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Cool shots!