Paradoxes (Things That Contradict Themselves) Of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Andrew said:
Yep, not to mention our own families, black people (only kidding!) inflation, damn kids, bad weather, old people, traffic jams, Americans, Welsh people, some cornish people and above all....er...what is it we hate the most??

Its quite simple , we hate the French most of all

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

This man hit the nail on the head! :lol: :lol:

Yeah plus i have some friends in cornwall who irritate me sometimes... :)

I agree with bronze....THE FRENCH GET RIGHT UP MY NOSE! and believe it or not, even moreso than than the yanks...now anyone who knows me will know that this is a very serious statement and not one to be taken lightly. I dream of a day when we declare war on france.....i would be the first in the army recruitement line.....
ps sorry if thiers any frogs in here, well actually no i'm not! I hate you all

concur - I've spent the last 4 years doing European History courses at college, and the French just spend the entire time being pissed off with/ jealous of everyone else (Sweden, Russia, Germany/ Prussia, Spain, Britain/ England, Netherlands...). :|

Doesn't exactly endear ya to them does it?

Oh yeah - and they kicked us out of America and helped it become a 'fellow republic' :evil:

PLEASE. POST. PARADOXES. SPAM. NO. MORE. ok a paradox is how stalin was an ally but coincidentially he killed more people than hitler somehow and another (kinda) paradox is how finland's pilots werent really the best, but they were the best with crappy (mostly) planes!

Reichsmarschall Batista

Users who are viewing this thread

Back