photos of Leather Flying unit patches I made..........................

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Johnny Signor

Airman 1st Class
Jan 5, 2008
Hello members , I'm an artist of leather WW2 era military aviation unit patches, you can view some photos of a few of the many I've made over the 30 years I've been making them at this link, enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patches Photos by EMBLEMHUNTER | Photobucket

Johnny

P.S. just added a 48th Pursuit Squadron and a 676th Bombardment Squadron to the link, check em out, enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also just added this week a VF-35 patch

Just added 38 new photos of various Leather unit patches to the link under "Ziggy's Patches"

Now 199 images in two albums to view, will be adding a 436th Troop Carrier Group and a 779th Bombardment Squadron "Little Stinky" to the link as time permits ...............
Johnny

Now 199 images and will be adding a 436th Troop carrier Group and a 779th Bombardment Squadron "Little Stinky" to the link as time permits .
Johnny

Johnny
Also have just added a 65th Fighter Squadron patch to the photobucket link ............................

Just added a WW-2 Patrol Squadron-28 to the link .............................

Hope to add a 125th Liaison Squadron patch this week and a 640th Bomb Squadron later..............................

Have now added the 125th Liaison Squadron on the link under "Ziggys patches"

As of Sept ,I've added 3 patches in what I call "aged/dirtied" look to the link above, under the album 'Ziggys patches" , 349th Night Fighter Squadron,5th Emergency Rescue Squadron and a 15th Fighter Squadron ......................

Have now added (Nov) 640th Bombardment Sqd, 379th Fighter Sqd , and coming shortly a 648th Bombardment Sqd and a few weeks a 18th Fighter Sqd,VB-89,VBF-89,12th AAF...................

I have a few more new patches that will be posted this week .................................................................

As of December 2013 I have 180+ various patch images to view in two ablums of the above link , will also be adding a WW2 VF-11 Sundowners soon along with a Personal art of Adoplh Galland's aircraft ....................

Happy and Healthy New Year to all the members !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As of Feb 2014, I now have 196 various images of patches I've made in two albums to view, even some Luftwaffe types and non flying types, please take a look and enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The link is posted above .

Now 200 images , just added a 355th Bombardment Squadron , the 436th TCG and 779th Bomb Sqd coming up shortly ..................

120th Fighter Squadron (Colorado ANG) added , a new CAG-11 ,18th Fighter Sqd, P-40,67th Fighter Sqd,VB-11,VF(N)-11 ,VMF-452.........., others coming soon ......................

Just recently added some new patches to the link, just finished 5 patches for the 463rd Fighter Sqd a P-47 unit , will add them shortly, there's two photo albums to view on left side of main page , take a look and enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newest patches now added under the album "Ziggy Patches" on left side of main page, enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks guys , I really enjoy making them, a lot have gone to veterans and some to collectors and a few museums here/there
I've probably done a couple thousand give/take in the 30 years I've been doing them , It never gets boring !
Johnny

I have added a bunch since my last posting and will be adding a leather 86th Fighter Squadron "Commanches" patch late this week , check it out , enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny

The 86th Fighter Squadron patch is now added in the Photobucket link, first page bottom left, check it out and thanks for looking members !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny

Will be adding a Torpron 5 in about a week .

MTBRON-5 and a 47th Bombardment Squadron now added into the photobucket link , coming soon a 48th Pursuit Squadron.............................

Will be adding a VF-35 to the link this week ..............................

I will try and get some more new patch photos loaded into my Photobucket link this week , will let you know when they're in ..................................

VF(N)-11 ,VB-11 and a VMF-452 now on the link , coming soon a 309th Fighter Squadron WW2 type ,more to come later ........................

All work is custom order on the site , and I can make just about anything WW2 flying unit related, USAAF/USN/USMC .........................

Just added a leather 120th Fighter Squadron(Colorado ANG) to the link , some others recently added , now 200+ images of custom order patches I've made to view, take a look and enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
johnny

Note I can make just about any WW2 era flying unit patch , Unofficial/Official your choice USAAF/USN/USMC even a Luftwaffe if you like ..........................

Taking orders on patches, nothing stocked/pre made, any WW-2 USAAF/USN/USMC flying unit patch made, .................................

I now have a Facebook page
"WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches' type it in on yo
100_6334_crop_zps4bbeef22.jpg
100_6354_crop_zps7bd1c9b2.jpg
ur FB search bar ,enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23rdFG_zpsdf9496cb.jpg

Attachments

• 703rdBS445thBG_zpsb4fa89d2.jpg
    703rdBS445thBG_zpsb4fa89d2.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 137
  • JG-300WildSau_zps3bff1672.jpg
    JG-300WildSau_zps3bff1672.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 151
  • JG-52_zpsf578d2c2.jpg
    JG-52_zpsf578d2c2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 142
Yeah , there's a Lot of the older WW2 emblems still being used , with newer titles , great to see they're not being forgotten!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back